SHOCKING!!!!!!! The #1 Album Right Now In the Black Community And Its Content

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
if thy stepped my brain game up any further i'd levitate up to a Einstein-Rosen bridge to your block&make it implode in on itself like a black hole,with a worldwide search enacted like rubble from Malaysia flight 370 with none to be found..:jbhmm::lawd:

1. then try Modafinil

2. you'd still be scared to hit the block :camby:

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
nah, more blacks need to experiment with hallucinogens like shrooms and lsd. drugs like lean, dope, coke, prescription pills; that aint doing nothing but harm. a good trip can change your whole outlook on life though.
DMT, LSD, Mushrooms, Cacti and research chemicals don't mix with materialism. DMT+TurnUp mentality=Possible trip to the emergency room

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
1. then try Modafinil

nothing would hit the block lil posta..hence..never mind

and i've walked through grimy blocks in Cairo,Istansbul,Athens,Cali Colombia,etc not to mention East Oakland,all the jects in Frisco,etc,what could your block have that would possibly unnerve thoust grime god,you got drones and a neutron bomb in the cuts..?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

and i've walked through grimy blocks in Cairo,Istansbul,Athens,Cali Colombia,etc not to mention East Oakland,all the jects in Frisco,etc,what could your block have that would possibly unnerve thoust grime god,you got drones and a neutron bomb in the cuts..?

:russ:

SemiEnlightenedBum

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
1. then try Modafinil

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
nah, more blacks need to experiment with hallucinogens like shrooms and lsd. drugs like lean, dope, coke, prescription pills; that aint doing nothing but harm. a good trip can change your whole outlook on life though.

Those few dxm highs I had a few years back :wow:.

I was in a whole nother dimension.

Daps
If Australia and other countries can ban wack mindless shyt from their airwaves and stages to protect their peoples minds, why cant Black people do the same and ban this destructive mess? we need far higher standards above 'free speech', and bear in mind..these artists peddling garbage are basically plants and encouraged by their labels and execs to do it..

fukk out of here

All walks of life are appreciated in rap :win: you guys need to make your mind up - first yall complain about rappers being fake 'ayo we need real rappers who actually live what they rap about' then as soon as yall get that all of a sudden its 'oh no these guys are poisoning the youth'

Bet If Future started rappin about 'uplifting the people' you would all still complain 'oh but hes a deadbeat father with 5 kids and hes out here on the streets, hes not rapping about the life he lives :damn:'

You guys wanted rappers to be honest and now that they are its a problem :shaq2:

It also pisses me off the fact that for some reason people like you and @PhonZhi think that black people are somehow incapable of listening to music, appreciating the art behind it but not cosigning the message behind it. Somehow only white people are capable of these thought processes when it comes to Video Games, Movies and other platforms :jbhmm: but they are the same people who are more likely to shoot up a public spot :jbhmm:

Most of us aren't out here gangbanging :martin: believe it or not most of us aren't out here popping pills and mixing that dirty sprite :gladbron:

Rap music has become the scapegoat :martin:

SemiEnlightenedBum

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Those few dxm highs I had a few years back :wow:.

I was in a whole nother dimension.

dxm underrated,ketamine,shrooms,hell even ayahuasca didn't take me to some of the same realms that robo did..mix it with trees when you peak and tis like turning on a 4-D holographic projector