SHOCKING!!!!!!! The #1 Album Right Now In the Black Community And Its Content

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
heard this song 2 days ago:

I couldnt believe my ears. The INTENTIONAL dummying of the black youth is REAL yall.

yet you stan a cac who has openly disrespect black women in a racist way and is known to abuse numerous of different drugs :martin:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
next time ya'll dose with the el ess pop/sniffeth some Addie/Ritalin and literally feel your brain rewire into a supercomputer,you'll wanna read the whole Vedas and War&Peace back to back,spine to spine..double entendre

Ritalin ? nikkas on Modafinil for that . Step yo brain game up

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what's your mental state like
I've had some hard trips on some pretty light substances so LSD is a little scary, potentially :lupe:

My mental state is great. I actually feel more free (physically, mentally, emotionally alladat) than I did since I turned 18. Mentally, I'm stronger/I think more clearly. (This is coming from who was SEVERELY depressed last year, talking to a therapist daily for 3 months straight)
Actually, I'm pretty sure I cure my depression with molly/lsd trips. shyt I almost quit smoking thanks to it.
I think it helps that I also take molly with my tabs so it kinda balances each other out.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
It dont ? :usure:

While you soundin like a cac : "get out of here fakkit " . What type of nikkas keep "fakkit" in their mouth? You a cac fasho

IMG_20150810_175608.jpg

Your move, fakkit.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
My mental state is great. I actually feel more free (physically, mentally, emotionally alladat) than I did since I turned 18. Mentally, I'm stronger/I think more clearly. (This is coming from who was SEVERELY depressed last year, talking to a therapist daily for 3 months straight)
Actually, I'm pretty sure I cure my depression with molly/lsd trips. shyt I almost quit smoking thanks to it.
I think it helps that I also take molly with my tabs so it kinda balances each other out.
I'm pretty sure molly and lsd at the same time would rape my brain :francis:
you're pretty sturdy tho :leon:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just bet not hear you nikkas diss March Madness :ufdup:

:whatsthat:

Dirty soda in a styrofoam
Spend a day to get my mind blown
Dress it up and go to NASA
200 miles on the dash
Gotta roll a pound up and gas it
Switching lanes in a Grand Rapid
We the ones that kept it cool with all these nikkas 'til these nikkas start acting
Shoot a nikka like a film in a movie, nikka, gone let 'em have it
Ballin' like the March Madness
All these cops shooting nikkas, tragic
I'm the one that's living lavish
Like I'm playing for the Mavericks
I didn't wanna fukk the bytch, the molly made me fukk her even though she average

:mjlol: @PhonZhi

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Ritalin ? nikkas on Modafinil for that . Step yo brain game up

if thy stepped my brain game up any further i'd levitate up to a Einstein-Rosen bridge to your block&make it implode in on itself like a black hole,with a worldwide search enacted like rubble from Malaysia flight 370 with none to be found..:jbhmm::lawd: