SHOCKING!!!!!!! The #1 Album Right Now In the Black Community And Its Content

sun raw

All Star
Daps
the music itself (minus the vocals) sound so damn dark and demonic. Like, its literally IMPOSSIBLE to rap about positivity over those instrumentals. The music automatically takes the mind to a dark place.

i'm all about the evil sounding music, give me those tritones and creepy minor keys

Daps
If Australia and other countries can ban wack mindless shyt from their airwaves and stages to protect their peoples minds, why cant Black people do the same and ban this destructive mess? we need far higher standards above 'free speech', and bear in mind..these artists peddling garbage are basically plants and encouraged by their labels and execs to do it..
What are you classifying as "wack mindless shyt"?

el3mentary

Piff Wallace
Daps
Reppin
West, West
When its white people doing it they praise it as "Sex, drugs, and rock n roll", but when anyone else is doing it its called destructive.

Bigtymer301

Mr. Roll-Up
Daps
Reppin
I aint really a future fan. His music pretty much all sounds the same. There are probably less than five total tracks of DS2 that I could consistently listen to. But those five are really good tracks.

Prolly my favorite track of the album/mixtape

Run to this shyt every morning

If all his shyt didn't sound the same, he would rate higher in my opinion. He aint horrible but his music for the most part doesn't really appeal to me. I'd rather 2-chainz. He is much more entertaining.....#isthisyothot :mjlol:

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
they do this?

yep thats what black people fail to realize. This music is an asset to white supremacy at this point and a liability to the black community. White supremacy is DEPENDANT on our own ignorance and materialism, 2 things that are HEAVILY promoted in modern day hiphop. If the black community was to ever come together, unite as 1 and start practicing the concept of group economics, America would no longer be the "America" that we now know it as. White Supremists knows this and thats why they flood the airwaves mainly with music that encourages black people to view each other as the enemy and to also spend, spend, spend, spend, spend.

Phonzi might as well make this his sig and stop making threads, because there is no better way to put this.

I still fukk with future though. You need to have a drug/addiction problem to really understand where he is coming from.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mind Control methods. Remember the Public Enemy album cover.

51904.jpg

Stay awoke and understand whats going on.

This is a powerful image. I wonder if they gave flav those vh1 shows as a way to discredit PE...

koopz

Pooh
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
No, people are saying Phonzi point is dumb

There are more blacks in college now than the 90s
There are less teenage pregnancy than the 90s

Black murder has gone down since the 90s

Where is the effect rap is having on the black community?
It doesn't cause the crime or pregnancy of course but it contributes to the problems that are already there. It's like the gasoline. The fire could be lower or weaker than it was earlier but a smidge of gasoline is still gonna hurt. It contributes to a negative mindtsate in general. If the music had no influence then companies wouldn't be paying rappers to effectively advertise their shyt. Let every rapper hop on one brand and promote the hell out of it and we all know the brand is gonna suddenly start appearing on friends and family and continue to spread. The rappers didn't cause the materialism in the people that bought in to the brand but played to the materialism that was already there. It's not gonna cause crime but it will play to the ones susceptible to it. It's like the music version of product placement.

From my personal experience I look at how the music affects me. One month I could be listening to all rnb, no hh at all and the next month I listen to the reverse. Or listen to only positive hh 2 months straight and then the negative the next 2. I NOTICE howvit affects my mood, positive or negative, then how that affected my temperament. I think I mentioned this is another phonzi thread but I can't remember cause there's so many, lol.

It's like a movie soundtrack. Take a scene from any movie of any conversation and put a different type of music in the background and it changes the tone of the whole scene entirely. The same scene can go from menacing to comical JUST based on the music. Is that not an influence?

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
I could easily bring up facts disputing these transparent moralist threads.

But this is a site where people will litterally gloss over any form of actual study as long as the opposing side just resorts to name dropping the "jooz", anecdotal evidence and conjecture.

I figure I'd be the insane one expecting a different outcome or conversation arguing with Zealots.