SHOCKING!!!!!!! The #1 Album Right Now In the Black Community And Its Content

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Ive said repeatedly that i think Rick Ross, Jada and Pusha T are dope lyricists also:dwillhuh:

Hell, Jada is in my top 5

What are u talkin about, those are the main 3 rappers who glorify and promote flooding dope into the black community and i give their lyricism props

Do you have a problem with that also?
Or do u only have a problem when i acknowledge that Eminem rhymes words well

nikka you are a flaming hypocrite. it's as if you're view of black people is so pitifully low that you fool yourself into being some "militant" just to disguise it. so white people can take Eminems content without it endangering them(even though white drug abuse and suicide rates are worse than blacks), and black people are so mentally deficient to you that they can't? i dont mind eminem at all btw, the shyt is just mind bogging and made all your points null and void to me months ago

Starski

Superstar
Daps
@Kid McNamara @CrimsonTider

What are u guys honest, unbiased (take your dislike for ME out the equation) thoughts on this? Nobody wants to watch it and give me feedback. Its only 4min. Am i a "conspiricist"? Is the intentional plan to oppress blacks not real? Is brainwashing NOT a tool that has been utilized by the white man on us for hundreds of years? Give me feedback brehs.

Ik now ik you a dumb nicka...where the are statistics? the links for citations? the proof? the evidence? all these two dudes said was "hey man the media industry is promoting criminality and then they buy the prisons which are going to be filled up"

Literally not o0ne link was mentioned in that video :dead:

Just some statements :dead:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Ik now ik you a dumb nicka...where the are statistics? the links for citations? the proof? the evidence? all these two dudes said was "hey man the media industry is promoting criminality and then they buy the prisons which are going to be filled up"

Literally not o0ne link was mentioned in that video :dead:

Just some statements :dead:

What the hell is the matter with you asking for proof on the coli?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
nikka you are a flaming hypocrite. it's as if you're view of black people is so pitifully low that you fool yourself into being some "militant" just to disguise it. so white people can take Eminems content without it endangering them(even though white drug abuse and suicide rates are worse than blacks), and black people are so mentally deficient to you that they can't? i dont mind eminem at all btw, the shyt is just mind bogging and made all your points null and void to me months ago

God you stay talking about white people:snoop: