SHOCKING!!!!!!! The #1 Album Right Now In the Black Community And Its Content

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
@PhonZhi Gotta salute you man, you stay consistent about how detrimental this music is for our community.

He's 100% wrong and his view points are pure racist
The black community is in a state of abyss, not surprising that poison is what is found soothing.

Damn we lawse

You are not apart of the black community

You trash

But that's what kills me. These mfs swear this guy is spitting the greatest rhymes ever when he ain't really sayin nothin dope. shyt is :mindblown: worthy.

The dude is literally one of the worst "rappers" out. Only ones I think are worse are those Migos clowns and Fetty Wap's wack ass.

You don't get it. I swear you white Boys continue to ruin ghiphop discussions

Yeah, we might not be easily influenced, but that doesnt mean the 14 yr old up the block isnt.

This music is definitely a problem, but ppl will never admit it or they will downplay its significance.

Yeah because the problem the 14 year up the block experience wouldn't be there if rap died today :rudy:
Hesitant to even call what future does rapping

It's rap at its finest

Phonzi still fighting the good fight :salute:
People defending irresponsible rappers cause the musics good is like defending a shytty diet cause it tastes good. Hell, all us here listen to the music. But we can listen while acknowledging its ill affects the same way most of us here can eat a unhealthy meal yet know there's better things out there we could be eating. And I know the 'bad hip hop is like fast food' narrative to death but it really does apply..

I listen to the music and am not a criminal = I eat unhealthy all the time, I don't have diabetes.
White kids listen to bad music too = White people eat unhealthy too

The excuses are the same. If a vegetarian comes at you shytting on your diet, most people arent gonna be like "yeah youre right, i should eat better". They'll get defensive and whip out the lone piece of lettuce from their burger like "See! A vegetable! Now gtfo" Phonzi is like that vegetarian that wont leave:russ:

No, people are saying Phonzi point is dumb

There are more blacks in college now than the 90s
There are less teenage pregnancy than the 90s

Black murder has gone down since the 90s

Where is the effect rap is having on the black community?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
@Kid McNamara @CrimsonTider

What are u guys honest, unbiased (take your dislike for ME out the equation) thoughts on this? Nobody wants to watch it and give me feedback. Its only 4min. Am i a "conspiricist"? Is the intentional plan to oppress blacks not real? Is brainwashing NOT a tool that has been utilized by the white man on us for hundreds of years? Give me feedback brehs.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
i'm laughing at all yall nikkas in this thread right now :laff:

1 OP is a pig skin cac :coffee:
2 his fav rapper is eminem :popcorn3:
3 this fakkit keeps making the same troll thread every fukking day and he aint ban yet :palm:

mods fukking up :bustback:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
YOLO:yeshrug:

leanthumb.jpg

2n7b0969-1370293759.jpg

lean8.jpg

lil-wayne-still-sipping-syrup.jpg

tumblr_m7kkg6h3DP1qh0a5oo1_1280.jpg
These are your heros.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
i cant believe you guys havent realized he's a troll. he stans eminem but any black rapper who talks about anything remotely negative is shat on :dead:. breh is a minstrel show, what i like to call the militant c00n.

Ive said repeatedly that i think Rick Ross, Jada and Pusha T are dope lyricists also:dwillhuh:

Hell, Jada is in my top 5

What are u talkin about, those are the main 3 rappers who glorify and promote flooding dope into the black community and i give their lyricism props

Do you have a problem with that also?
Or do u only have a problem when i acknowledge that Eminem rhymes words well

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
i'm laughing at all yall nikkas in this thread right now :laff:

1 OP is a pig skin cac :coffee:
2 his fav rapper is eminem :popcorn3:
3 this fakkit keeps making the same troll thread every fukking day and he aint ban yet :palm:

mods fukking up :bustback:

Your thoughts and opinions about me aside, i would love to hear your opinion on this clip, its only 4min. Thanks in advance for the feedback

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Well, one day in the not too distant future, a government report will come out and reveal all the :demonic: music being released is for a more sinister purpose.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:martin:it's not our job to clean up other people's terrible decision making.Smart people tend to avoid giant red flags.

good luck if your into that tho
Just admit ya'll are full of shyt because I can see through these replies :russ:

Ya'll are doing what them cacs on social media call "concern trolling"

You act like you care about an issue but you really don't give a fukk

Hell, @PhonZhi does this weekly with these threads :laff:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
All the nikkas saying "beats bang" or "its good workout music" etc...dumb shyt like that.

Is why threads like this exist, nikkas can't smarten the fukk up and think about the bigger picture.

Lil Malik ain't working out or just listening to beats that little breh is a sponge, unlike you (somewhat) developed adults. Some people are easily influenced (young brehs in the hood) they take what these clowns like Future say as gospel. I pray everyday my nephews/lil cuzzins don't get caught up in that hood shyt :mjcry:

Basically, I'd a KKK member said racist shyt that rhymed on a blaring 808s and hi hat beats, cats would still play it bragging about "beat bangs" :snoop:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
@PhonZhi i warned you about the futility of this mission youre on. :mjlol:
Youre literally trying to enlighten a bunch of tight pant wearing, earrings in each ear having, homo-agenda embracing, still-peeing-in-the-bed ass, little 18-24 year olds. That is who youre in here 'debating' with :mjlol:
There is no way in hell these poor excuses of Black male will ever have the insight, maturity ,and perspective that one must have to understand the points you are making. They are brain-fukked and theres no hope for saving them, breh.

Youre debating with people who consider drake, future, and little wayne "rappers" :laff:

I done warned you before breh. :ufdup:
I hope these little fukktards in here drive you crazy with their sh!t logic support of this sh!t-hop they love so much, cuz you just dont listen :snoop: