SHOCKING!!!!!!! The #1 Album Right Now In the Black Community And Its Content

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
All the nikkas saying "beats bang" or "its good workout music" etc...dumb shyt like that.

Is why threads like this exist, nikkas can't smarten the fukk up and think about the bigger picture.

Lil Malik ain't working out or just listening to beats that little breh is a sponge, unlike you (somewhat) developed adults. Some people are easily influenced (young brehs in the hood) they take what these clowns like Future say as gospel. I pray everyday my nephews/lil cuzzins don't get caught up in that hood shyt :mjcry:
nikkas come on the Coli worried about the youth in the hood but won't touch single mothers with a 10 foot pole.

How does that work? :isthatafact:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
nikkas come on the Coli worried about the youth in the hood but won't touch single mothers with a 10 foot pole.

:jbhmm: I've never spoke ill of single moms on here.

...A kid is ok. You never know, every situation is different.

2 or 3 though?:camby:

koopz

Pooh
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Phonzi still fighting the good fight :salute:
People defending irresponsible rappers cause the musics good is like defending a shytty diet cause it tastes good. Hell, all us here listen to the music. But we can listen while acknowledging its ill affects the same way most of us here can eat a unhealthy meal yet know there's better things out there we could be eating. And I know the 'bad hip hop is like fast food' narrative to death but it really does apply..

I listen to the music and am not a criminal = I eat unhealthy all the time, I don't have diabetes.
White kids listen to bad music too = White people eat unhealthy too

The excuses are the same. If a vegetarian comes at you shytting on your diet, most people arent gonna be like "yeah youre right, i should eat better". They'll get defensive and whip out the lone piece of lettuce from their burger like "See! A vegetable! Now gtfo" Phonzi is like that vegetarian that wont leave:russ:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
*Throws the lob*
benmc-alley11.gif

@PhonZhi there sure are a lot of little kids that seem to be listening to it too :mjpls:

Let developing minds listen to pure garbage brehs :mjpls:

The sh!t is literally sickening to see this type of "parenting" and how widespread and how embraced by our community, it is. Its almost a but discouraging, even. :snoop:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
you're helping prove my point. Most of the shyt rappers are ALLOWED to promote and be in the mainstream is gonna be the destructive content. Somebody made a thread: What if it was Black Queen instead of TRAP Queen?. The answer is that we wouldn't know who Fetty Wap is today. His slave masters wouldn't allow an inspirational song to ulift the black community. Too much positive music directed at us might actually awaken us.

This is just from ONE song:

They would NEVER allow 90% of our music to be positive, uplifting and motivating

I love how low-rent, fake conscious black folks always believe in some hidden white agenda. When, in fact, white people have never tried to hide their dislike of blacks, nor have they tried to hide their attempts at sabotaging black progress.

In another words, no subterfuge is needed.

Black folks always buy into illogical conspiracies but white folks have never tried to hide the boot they have on your neck. White folks have never tried to hide the fact that their superiority depends on you being on your knees. Cats are literally "getting shot with they hands up," living in inner-city cages, and being institutionalized for non-violent offenses in record numbers. Whole generations of black families have been destroyed, whole communities, whole cities, decimated.

Black kids are six times more likely to be suspended from school, many times more likely to drop out, many times more likely to be profiled and arrested on non-violent offenses, many times more likely to go through the criminal justice system, and so on.

You're missing the forest and the trees.

This is like a Jew watching the Schutzstaffel murder and imprison other Jews all over Europe, and blaming the whole affair on Jews who listened to Wagner.

Like, no you dumb motherfukker, they don't like you and don't try to hide it. All this other stuff is going on out in the open and you're focused on this?

Again, you're clearly trolling so not sure why I responded.

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps

:martin:it's not our job to clean up other people's terrible decision making.Smart people tend to avoid giant red flags.

good luck if your into that tho