SHOCKING!!!!!!! The #1 Album Right Now In the Black Community And Its Content

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Ik now ik you a dumb nicka...where the are statistics? the links for citations? the proof? the evidence? all these two dudes said was "hey man the media industry is promoting criminality and then they buy the prisons which are going to be filled up"

Literally not o0ne link was mentioned in that video :dead:

Just some statements :dead:

is your dumb ass REALLY asking for proof and statistics about how the white man has used brainwashing techniques to control the black race since slavery and how its still happening today?:why:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
*Throws the lob*
benmc-alley11.gif

@PhonZhi there sure are a lot of little kids that seem to be listening to it too :mjpls:

Let developing minds listen to pure garbage brehs :mjpls:

fukking sad mayne....shyt like this makes me angry...

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LSD is a good thing tho. Future and them need to rap about LSD

Well im speaking on INFLUENCE. If Chance the Rapper made crack seem cool, those kids would have wanted to try that. Cats in here straight up denying the power of influence. If Wayne, Young Thug, and Future made being a crackhead seem cool, crack use among the youth would spike.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
God you stay talking about white people:snoop:

that's your rebuttal :russ:. you're a complete fraud breh:francis:. my nikka is in south chicago helping at risk youth get through high school/middle school and setting them up for college, the past 6 years he's gotten 104 at risk youth to graduate high school, and 65 into college. that's a nikka whose putting in work, while your ass is on a forum whining about some damn radio rap to a bunch of grown ass nikkas that for the very most part sure as hell arent at risk for shyt.:usure:

nikka what i'm getting from your posts that you have such a low opinion of your own people that you actually feel bad and try to make up for it by putting up this dumbass charade. well yo Cac ass isnt fooling me.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
that's your rebuttal :russ:. you're a complete fraud breh:francis:. my nikka is in south chicago helping at risk youth get through high school/middle school and setting them up for college, the past 6 years he's gotten 104 at risk youth to graduate high school, and 65 into college. that's a nikka whose putting in work, while your ass is on a forum whining about some damn radio rap to a bunch of grown ass nikkas that for the very most part sure as hell arent at risk for shyt.:usure:

nikka what i'm getting from your posts that you have such a low opinion of your own people that you actually feel bad and try to make up for it by putting up this dumbass charade. well yo Cac ass isnt fooling me.

This entire post tells me how short-sighted and ignorant you are to whats going on. You're the type to say "racism will end when all the old people die". Knowledge is power. Go learn about black history in this country and the tactics and techniques used by our oppressors to KEEP us in a certain mindstate. You probably think slavery ITSELF is a "conspiracy":mjlol:

Juney

Rookie
Daps
the thing is,modern-day hiphop is an ASSET TO WHITE SUPREMACY. Its being used as a brain-washing tool to keep us in a certain mindset. This is waaaay much more than "music i dont like". Hell, i fukks with March Madness and Fukk Up Some Commas. This Is about the BIG PICTURE. This is about HipHop culture being used against us to demonize our image and keep our mindstate where THEY want it (this has been happening since we stepped off the boat) . Do we not know this? Do we not know that the white man has used brainwashing tactics to oppress the black race and keep us in check? Do we not know that the white man has used tactics to demonize our image? Is what im saying brand new to yall?? Are my words about these tactics a "conspiracy" to yall?? Is this something im making up?? Hiphop has been hijacked and is being used as an extension of those very same deceptive tactics that were being used back in the slave days. The belief that black people are less than animals is still alive today. That didn't disappear with the abolishment of slavery. The plan to INTENTIONALLY OPPRESS the black race is still alive today also.
The funny thing is that at that kkk white supremacy site they say that modern day hip-hop, pop music, fashion, film, TV, is all being manipulated by the Jews to destroy whites.

Young people naturally want to distinguish themselves from their elders, from traditional society, and that often takes the form of rebellion in some form. Look at other genre's of music. Pop singers like Miley Cyrus are singing about molly and doing lines. I think some English singer has an album called "Heroin." The entire hippie culture and the music was criticized heavily at the time for undermining "traditional American values." Rock music was accused of being part of a satanic conspiracy in the 70s and 80s.

I agree with your critiques but not what's fueling the problem necessarily.

But people get more upset about a rapper wearing a dress and accuse them of pushing a gay agenda but don't bat an eye about musicians making drug addiction look like something normal.

When its white people doing it they praise it as "Sex, drugs, and rock n roll", but when anyone else is doing it its called destructive.

Yeah, but that's usually old whites who grew up on Led Zepplin and smoking weed. The generation before them were just as vocal about criticizing "sex, drugs and rock and roll."

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
This entire post tells me how short-sighted and ignorant you are to whats going on. You're the type to say "racism will end when all the old people die". Knowledge is power. Go learn about black history in this country and the tactics and techniques used by our oppressors to KEEP us in a certain mindstate. You probably think slavery ITSELF is a "conspiracy":mjlol:

nikka you are a cac:francis: