SHOCKING!!!!!!! The #1 Album Right Now In the Black Community And Its Content

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
ima post this quote one more time for emphasis:

EmilysQuotes.Com-freedom-slaves-amazing-great-knowledge-Harriet-Tubman-Ignorance.jpg

The mind manipulation by the white man was so effective that alot of times, slaves would rather stay on the plantation than gain their own freedom. The brainwashing and conditioning of the black mind is STILL HAPPENING. White Supremacy NEEDS us hating and distrusting each other. It NEEDS us viewing EACH OTHER as the threat, instead of white supremacy itself. It NEEDS us to be numb to black people dying by black hands. Everytime one of these drill rappers are killed, there's more "oh well's:yeshrug:" and finger-pointing at HIM than pointing blame on white supremacy and the intentional creating of the environment that breeds his kind. Wake Up Yall!!!! This is a tool to "keep the ******s on the plantation"

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow: I knew you would eventually single out my guilty pleasure, future christ.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:wow: I knew you would eventually single out my guilty pleasure, future christ.
i mess with Commas & March Madness but that album title just set something off inside of me the 1st time i heard it. Like, where's the responsibility?? To be honest, this thread is more about the ALBUM TITLE. How is this remotely responsible by the label to ALLOW an album to be named after something like that? (Well i know the answer to that already) With how sensitive and P.C the world is now, why does nobody else see a problem with this? Shyt is just getting outta hand. Shyt is just getting more and more "normalized" to the youth especially.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i mess with Commas & March Madness but that album title just set something off inside of me the 1st time i heard it. Like, where's the responsibility?? To be honest, this thread is more about the ALBUM TITLE. How is this remotely responsible by the label to ALLOW an album to be named after something like that? (Well i know the answer to that already) With how sensitive and P.C the world is now, why does nobody else see a problem with this? Shyt is just getting outta hand. Shyt is just getting more and more "normalized" to the youth especially.

I hear you. As much as I listen to it im equally disturbed by his drug pushing. He's damn near suggesting people experiment with drugs.that codeine shyt is the first steps to a Herion habit. People have seizures from Xanax withdrawal. shyt is no joke yet he's out here talking bout he downed five zannys... I honestly doubt he even takes all these drugs which is even more fukked up that he's promoting it. Since when did being a junkie become cool? :why:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ridedolo this is my guilty pleasure. Probably the best beat ive heard all year:

But again, I can listen to this as "just entertainment" you can too. Im sure most posters here can BUT this culture is aimed at those that are mentally susceptible to these messages. And they DO EXIST. I know this because i was around these youths for almost 2 years. And THOSE are the youth that are being setup to fill the 90% quotas for the Prison Industrial Complex

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
to any idiot saying bu bbu but whte people mainly buy rap music, don't forget that whites created and supported minstrel shows since the 1800s. They love to be entertained by blacks acting like bafoons. Who do you think pays these rappers?

Minstrel show - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The minstrel show, or minstrelsy, was a US form of entertainment developed in the 19th century, consisting of comic skits, variety acts, dancing, and music, performed by white people in blackfaceor, especially after the U.S. Civil War, by black people.

Minstrel shows lampooned black people as dim-witted,[1] lazy,[1]buffoonish,[1][2] superstitious, happy-go-lucky,[1] and musical. The minstrel show began with brief burlesques and comic entr'actes in the early 1830s and emerged as a full-fledged form in the next decade. By 1848, blackface minstrel shows were the national artform, translating formal art such as opera into popular terms for a general audience.[3]

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The black race of America is doomed due to the fact that there is no sense of accountability and we have little to no respect for the sanctity of our children and future as a people. A short sighted people will forever be damned and I am afraid that is the road in which we are headed. There are those of us who acted as the watch dogs and spoke out against the rampant ignorance that permeates our community. Our efforts will be admired in the future when our descendants wonder why no one spoke up against this decadence. Sooner or later the chickens will come home to roost and blacks will have to bare the burden of being apathetic to our spiraling moral and social decline

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
outside of his drug references what exactly about dude's flow sends ya'll into space..?

are we so bored of hip hop at this point that we think mumbling over a beat constitutes bars/flow now..?

got cats mumbling,trolling,whining,and not rhyming period now and ya'll act like these cats are saying :blessed:worthy shyt..

amerikkka so apathetic&numb now..
They don't even know half the shyt Future sings and rap without Google the lyrics :lolbron:Retarded sounding music is getting the most spin in the urban radio and virtually, every time I listen to rap music in satellite radio, I always a rapper for Future. All these buffoonery rappers sound alike. They have no unique style.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
to any idiot saying bu bbu but whte people mainly by rap music, don't forget that whites created and supported minstrel shows since the 1800s. They love to be entertained by blacks acting like bafoons. Who do you think pays these rappers?

Minstrel show - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The minstrel show, or minstrelsy, was a US form of entertainment developed in the 19th century, consisting of comic skits, variety acts, dancing, and music, performed by white people in blackfaceor, especially after the U.S. Civil War, by black people.

Minstrel shows lampooned black people as dim-witted,[1] lazy,[1]buffoonish,[1][2] superstitious, happy-go-lucky,[1] and musical. The minstrel show began with brief burlesques and comic entr'actes in the early 1830s and emerged as a full-fledged form in the next decade. By 1848, blackface minstrel shows were the national artform, translating formal art such as opera into popular terms for a general audience.[3]
damn good post. @Barnett114 what are your thoughts on this breh