SHOCKING!!!!!!! The #1 Album Right Now In the Black Community And Its Content

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
And this is one of our main problems.:snoop: We NEVER think about the greater good of the black community. Only about ourselves. The only way "change" will EVER come about for the black race is if we come to a mass consciousness of loving each other enough that we are willing to die for each other and sacrifice our lives for the greater good of the black community. It SHOULD bother you that this mental poison is being used for white supremacy gain. That is, IF you are black.
Yeah, we might not be easily influenced, but that doesnt mean the 14 yr old up the block isnt.

This music is definitely a problem, but ppl will never admit it or they will downplay its significance.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
U gonna be bytching about the black community till the day u die:mjlol: I think u lowkey get off to "destructive" things in the community so u can fake act concerned about it online.. must be the only thing that brings u entertainment
at this point in time, with everything happening to us here in AmeriKKKa, im almost 100% convinced that anyone coming in threads like this TOTALLY DISMISSING everything said is white. Thats just how i feel. You dont have to agree 100%, but to TOTALLY DISMISS whats being said triggers an alarm for me. I cant imagine a conscious black person defending this poison that promotes the genocide of the black race and glorifies a destructive lifestyle to the black youth. From here on out, your name is TYLER.:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
at this point in time, with everything happening to us here in AmeriKKKa, im almost 100% convinced that anyone coming in threads like this TOTALLY DISMISSING everything said is white. Thats just how i feel. You dont have to agree 100%, but to TOTALLY DISMISS whats being said triggers an alarm for me. I cant imagine a conscious black person defending this poison that promotes the genocide of the black race and glorifies a destructive lifestyle to the black youth. From here on out, your name is TYLER.:ufdup:
You might be white the way u always bait and talk down on the black community, thats all u bring to the coli.. threads bytching about how horrible black people are because we like rap(while on a rap forum)

You aint serious about the shyt you talk about, youre a troll

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
You might be white the way u always bait and talk down on the black community, thats all u bring to the coli.. threads bytching about how horrible black people are because we like rap(while on a rap forum)

You aint serious about the shyt you talk about, youre a troll
x839K.gif

Ok Tyler

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
This nikka trolling. But yea, album is good. Great workout music.

...and the last track has him speaking some real knowledge (might only be on the bonus cut).

Happiness, Art, Existentialism, and Pop Culture.

But all y'all see is drugs. :yeshrug:

"How to fail in front of the world and bounce back"

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
@PhonZhi

I fukks with you breh. Ya username is a combination of two of my favorite MCs. You a Hawks breh and all that. BUT you age yaself and seem like a elite :flabbynsick: nikka with all these posts lambasting current mainstream rap. You most likely turning into old heads that criticized the music you liked when you were coming

Let that shyt be, it's not for you. Like what you like, show love to that and promote it. No use emitting wasted, negative energy on shyt you dont fukk with

Be well.