SHOCKING!!!!!!! The #1 Album Right Now In the Black Community And Its Content

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ima post this quote one more time for emphasis:

EmilysQuotes.Com-freedom-slaves-amazing-great-knowledge-Harriet-Tubman-Ignorance.jpg

The mind manipulation by the white man was so effective that alot of times, slaves would rather stay on the plantation than gain their own freedom. The brainwashing and conditioning of the black mind is STILL HAPPENING. White Supremacy NEEDS us hating and distrusting each other. It NEEDS us viewing EACH OTHER as the threat, instead of white supremacy itself. It NEEDS us to be numb to black people dying by black hands. Everytime one of these drill rappers are killed, there's more "oh well's:yeshrug:" and finger-pointing at HIM than pointing blame on white supremacy and the intentional creating of the environment that breeds his kind. Wake Up Yall!!!! This is a tool to "keep the ******s on the plantation"

There are more slaves than free men. You sir are a lion amongst lambs. Some of these slaves on here will never get it and they are on the wrong side of history.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
All the nikkas saying "beats bang" or "its good workout music" etc...dumb shyt like that.

Is why threads like this exist, nikkas can't smarten the fukk up and think about the bigger picture.

Lil Malik ain't working out or just listening to beats that little breh is a sponge, unlike you (somewhat) developed adults. Some people are easily influenced (young brehs in the hood) they take what these clowns like Future say as gospel. I pray everyday my nephews/lil cuzzins don't get caught up in that hood shyt :mjcry:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
There are more slaves than free men. You sir are a lion amongst lambs. Some of these slaves on here will never get it and they are on the wrong side of history.
like i said earlier, knowledge is power. The more i study our own history and also the white man's past the more i see today "differently. :salute:you too

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
All the nikkas saying "beats bang" or "its good workout music" etc...dumb shyt like that.

Is why threads like this exist, nikkas can't smarten the fukk up and think about the bigger picture.

Lil Malik ain't working out or just listening to beats that little breh is a sponge, unlike you (somewhat) developed adults. Some people are easily influenced (young brehs in the hood) they take what these clowns like Future say as gospel. I pray everyday my nephews/lil cuzzins don't get caught up in that hood shyt :mjcry:
yep i worked in a youth detention center for almost 2 years. There was a young man, like 14 with "bang bang" (chief keef ad-lib) tatted on his arm. Mind you this is in Atlanta. These rappers definantly have influence. I asked him about it and he said Keef was his favorite rapper.

Oh yea, he was an "aspiring rapper" too like damn near all the rest of them.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli: Did you like DS2 or not? This music isn't making anybody do anything. Influence? Yeah maybe. But it doesn't make you do anything that's that persons choice. :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:beli: Did you like DS2 or not? This music isn't making anybody do anything. Influence? Yeah maybe. But it doesn't make you do anything that's that persons choice. :mjcry:

So you liked that bullshyt ?

Whoever like DS2 , I wanna do a study of their IQ

:yeshrug:

See if there is a correlation between garbage music and low IQ

:yeshrug: