SHOCKING!!!!!!! The #1 Album Right Now In the Black Community And Its Content

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
no. you being white lets me understand why you would come in this thread saying "who cares". Thats all.
This is pseudo-intellectual bs that goes off assumptions with no actual statistics, studies or even testimonies to back it up. It has no bearing in reality and is really only an attack on music that you personally don't like, so yeah, who fukking cares?

Let me guess "bye Phillip"?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
But all y'all see is drugs. :yeshrug:

]
you're helping prove my point. Most of the shyt rappers are ALLOWED to promote and be in the mainstream is gonna be the destructive content. Somebody made a thread: What if it was Black Queen instead of TRAP Queen?. The answer is that we wouldn't know who Fetty Wap is today. His slave masters wouldn't allow an inspirational song to ulift the black community. Too much positive music directed at us might actually awaken us.

This is just from ONE song:

They would NEVER allow 90% of our music to be positive, uplifting and motivating

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This is pseudo-intellectual bs that goes off assumptions with no actual statistics, studies or even testimonies to back it up. It has no bearing in reality and is really only an attack on music that you personally don't like, so yeah, who fukking cares?

Let me guess "bye Phillip"?
x839K.gif

No, your name is Andrew. Bye

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Rock music is filled with songs about coke, heroin and weed and full of musicians/rockstars that use coke, heroin and weed. Whats your point?

I guess the only point you could be making is that everything black people do is blown out of proportion to make us seem like the worst race on the planet, and that we shouldnt be glorifying this behavior. I understand that :yeshrug:

Other than that, drug use stats are similar in every race

You can't be serious

sun raw

All Star
Daps

"a nikka was depressed now my mind back up, a product of them roaches in the ashtrays
i inhale the love on a bad day, baptized inside purple actavis"

i don't know about you guys but now i definitely feel influenced to be depressed and wallow in drugs

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@PhonZhi

I fukks with you breh. Ya username is a combination of two of my favorite MCs. You a Hawks breh and all that. BUT you age yaself and seem like a elite :flabbynsick: nikka with all these posts lambasting current mainstream rap. You most likely turning into old heads that criticized the music you liked when you were coming

Let that shyt be, it's not for you. Like what you like, show love to that and promote it. No use emitting wasted, negative energy on shyt you dont fukk with

Be well.
the thing is,modern-day hiphop is an ASSET TO WHITE SUPREMACY. Its being used as a brain-washing tool to keep us in a certain mindset. This is waaaay much more than "music i dont like". Hell, i fukks with March Madness and Fukk Up Some Commas. This Is about the BIG PICTURE. This is about HipHop culture being used against us to demonize our image and keep our mindstate where THEY want it (this has been happening since we stepped off the boat) . Do we not know this? Do we not know that the white man has used brainwashing tactics to oppress the black race and keep us in check? Do we not know that the white man has used tactics to demonize our image? Is what im saying brand new to yall?? Are my words about these tactics a "conspiracy" to yall?? Is this something im making up?? Hiphop has been hijacked and is being used as an extension of those very same deceptive tactics that were being used back in the slave days. The belief that black people are less than animals is still alive today. That didn't disappear with the abolishment of slavery. The plan to INTENTIONALLY OPPRESS the black race is still alive today also.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just like I thought, when smart dumb nikkas like you get presented with logical arguments you have no response
I have my opinions you have yours:what:
Im not tryna argue and convince anyone to change their mind:what:
If you disagree, ok:what:
Go make your own thread titled "music has zero affect on the human brain" or something:what: