Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you liked that bullshyt ?

Whoever like DS2 , I wanna do a study of their IQ

:yeshrug:

See if there is a correlation between garbage music and low IQ

Try it. But don't believe people who listen to Kendrick and J.cole makes you smarter because if you believe that then you're the idiot. It's just music you're taking this way too seriously :comeon:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
So you liked that bullshyt ?

Whoever like DS2 , I wanna do a study of their IQ

See if there is a correlation between garbage music and low IQ

the only time i see this brought up is by people who say that smart people listen to beethoven and mozart while stupid people listen to rap :mjpls:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
WHY IS "DOPE" ON THERE? DOES THIS MUFUCCA REALLY NOT KNOW THAT DOPE IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR DRUGS??

Daps
All the nikkas saying "beats bang" or "its good workout music" etc...dumb shyt like that.

Is why threads like this exist, nikkas can't smarten the fukk up and think about the bigger picture.

Lil Malik ain't working out or just listening to beats that little breh is a sponge, unlike you (somewhat) developed adults. Some people are easily influenced (young brehs in the hood) they take what these clowns like Future say as gospel. I pray everyday my nephews/lil cuzzins don't get caught up in that hood shyt :mjcry:

Some is not all.

Yall can continue to blame rappers for the fact that kids turn out shyt because their parents are usually shyt :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Try it. But don't believe people who listen to Kendrick and J.cole makes you smarter because if you believe that then you're the idiot. It's just music you're taking this way too seriously :comeon:

:russ: . Who said I was gonna believe Kendrick and J Cole listeners are smarter????

They can get tested too

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Negative rap, of course for the purpose of the study . Why not? Think I can make some money off that breh? Sell it to some university?
You have to do some studying yourself and come up with valid reasons for your thought process and then see if you could sell it. But until then I'll be bumping DS2 :blessed: