Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol we're talking about what's the better anime..you know..comparing story lines, character development, plot twists, art style, fighting system, faighting animation...we all know DBZ is the king of OP fest..who can out OP who..you know coz fukk strategy and thinking..Dragon ball started with characters throwing some kamehamehas to characters str8 up blowing up planets :comeon::comeon: dat amazing character development :russ:

this isn't the thread for that but quickly..

dbz arcs>>> naruto arcs
dbz fights>>> naruto fights
dbz characters>>naruto characters
dbz fighting system>>>naruto fighting system
dbz plot twists>>>naruto plot twists

Shikamaru fighting by using shadows vs a bytch with a flute and yall call that epic :russ:

This fight>>>>> anything in Naruto

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKMueFocRv8]DBZ Piccolo vs Android 17 [part 1/6][/ame]

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
this isn't the thread for that but quickly..

dbz arcs>>> naruto arcs
dbz fights>>> naruto fights
dbz characters>>naruto characters
dbz fighting system>>>naruto fighting system
dbz plot twists>>>naruto plot twists

Shikamaru fighting by using shadows vs a bytch with a flute and yall call that epic :russ:

This fight>>>>> anything in Naruto

DBZ Piccolo vs Android 17 [part 1/6]

man i gotta disagree on every point....its just a matter of taste and opinion if you like seeing characters power up for 5 eps..or characters just flat out pull out deus ex machinas then dbz is your thing but LOL AT DBZ PLOT TWISTS>NARUTO PLOT TWIST BAHAHAH now i know you're :troll:

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Thought this thread was about Attack on Titan but....

Asuma vs. Hidan

Shikamaru vs. Hidan

Hashirama vs. Madara

Sasuke vs. Itachi

I can go on for days. Ain't no way the fights in DBZ touching the ones in Naurto.

I'll add on

Bee vs Sasuke. I watch this repeatedly just to watch Sasuke get sonned, "win" and still "lose"

Sasuke vs Danzo. REVENGE

Sasuke vs 5 Kage, smh Raikage wanted Sasuke DONE in this one.

Darui vs Gold and Silver Bros, my nikka black Kakashi

Naruto vs Pain, beast mode

Kakashi vs Pain, gathering intel whilst fighting

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
Thought this thread was about Attack on Titan but....

I'll add on

Bee vs Sasuke. I watch this repeatedly just to watch Sasuke get sonned, "win" and still "lose"

Sasuke vs Danzo. REVENGE

Sasuke vs 5 Kage, smh Raikage wanted Sasuke DONE in this one.

Darui vs Gold and Silver Bros, my nikka black Kakashi

Naruto vs Pain, beast mode

Kakashi vs Pain, gathering intel whilst fighting

you also forgot this gem

the puppet battle was just :lawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man i gotta disagree on every point....its just a matter of taste and opinion if you like seeing characters power up for 5 eps..or characters just flat out pull out deus ex machinas then dbz is your thing but LOL AT DBZ PLOT TWISTS>NARUTO PLOT TWIST BAHAHAH now i know you're :troll:

i'd rather see epic powerups and trashtalk than Naruto running for 5 episodes screaming "SASUKE!!" then it proceeds to 30 episodes of filler. :snoop:

One Piece has the Throne :win:

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
i'd rather see epic powerups and trashtalk than Naruto running for 5 episodes screaming "SASUKE!!" then it proceeds to 30 episodes of filler. :snoop:

One Piece has the Throne :win:

:rudy: okay .. even though he doesn't scream sasuke for 5 eps

i agree one piece > naruto and dbz

but we all know the goat of shounen is

FMA-Brotherhood-full-metal-alchemist-7982870-1024-768.jpg

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: okay .. even though he doesn't scream sasuke for 5 eps

i agree one piece > naruto and dbz

but we all know the goat of shounen is

Fullmetal.Alchemist.Brotherhood.full.228615.jpg

we definitely have different taste... i tried to get into FMA.. i can't really fuk with spell casting/magic in Anime..I haven't watched FMA or Brotherhood so i can't really judge. Is it really better than One Piece? :leon:

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
we definitely have different taste... i tried to get into FMA.. i can't really fuk with spell casting/magic in Anime..I haven't watched FMA or Brotherhood so i can't really judge. Is it really better than One Piece? :leon:

man i love one piece..but i stopped watching the anime because of fillers..i just read the manga now but brotherhood is just :whoo::whoo::whoo:..it's like breaking bad ..starts slow but gets :ohhh: :krs: later on..and the fighting

..just try to get through 20 eps then you good..also try out hunter x hunter 2011..good ish too..the coli anime heads put me on it and i don't regret it

Last edited by a moderator:

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
can someone put me onto a good One Piece fight? I been trying to get into this. Luffy's gattling gun punch got me interested.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man i love one piece..but i stopped watching the anime because of fillers..i just read the manga now but brotherhood is just :whoo::whoo::whoo:..it's like breaking bad ..starts slow but gets :ohhh: :krs: later on..and the fighting

..just try to get through 20 eps then you good..also try out hunter x hunter 2011..good ish too..the coli anime heads put me on it and i don't regret it

yeah i'm up on Hunter X Hunter i seen the original and currently watching 2011... Guess i'll watch Brotherhood :lupe:

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
also you guys need to put these under your belt

Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, Darker Than Black, Mirai Nikki

and to get back on track, whens the next Shingeki No Kyojin dropping?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey