Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
also you guys need to put these under your belt

Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, Darker Than Black, Mirai Nikki

and to get back on track, whens the next Shingeki No Kyojin dropping?

saturday night usually...EST time..and man those are all great animes you listed..samurai champloo is def in my top 5 along with shingeki, monster, FMA brotherhood and gurrenlangan/lelouch

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
17114_Attackontitan.gif

dap + rep .. saving this gif for a the right ocasion bahahahhaa :russ:

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
saturday night usually...EST time..and man those are all great animes you listed..samurai champloo is def in my top 5 along with shingeki, monster, FMA brotherhood and gurrenlangan/lelouch

OH how'd I forget about Lelouch the :demonic: King!?

I used to make fun of that show callin it Code G@Y @$$ when my sis told me about it. but when I watched it I was :ooh::bow: LeLou! Vi! Britannia!!

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
OH how'd I forget about Lelouch the :demonic: King!?

I used to make fun of that show callin it Code G@Y @$$ when my sis told me about it. but when I watched it I was :ooh::bow: LeLou! Vi! Britannia!!

yo same..i always thougt the art style was corny as fu...i hated animes with dem corny multicolored hairs with dem big eyes "OHH SOO KAWAII ONIIICHAN" :pachaha: ...but story is on point..if it wasn't soo melodramatic and it had like shingeki art style it be :ohlawd::ohlawd:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
YO THEY NEED TOo...and dem nikkas left dat inception style ending..we never knew if
lelouch actually died :noah:
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=9568
that basically is the new Code Geass. instead of using Geass they just snatch bodies. its a convoluted political thriller with an oppressed country a claim of independence a bunch of over powered mechs and all the makings of Code Geass.

but if you wanna get technical this is the new Code Geass
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=7508

PS he's dead

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall up on Kaiji? .. i'm only 9 episodes in

24731.jpg

ngbbs48659cc5e8ad5.jpg

The tension, the betrayal, the strategy :lawd:

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Actually I'm really impressed with Shingeki's art style. Apparently it's set in Germany? They use Hatching lines like in the classic, Germanic art style. That and the fact its about Giants and the whole cabin in the wood thing with Mikasa. Its like watching a German fairy tale/nightmare, very nice

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
Actually I'm really impressed with Shingeki's art style. Apparently it's set in Germany? They use Hatching lines like in the classic, Germanic art style. That and the fact its about Giants and the whole cabin in the wood thing with Mikasa. Its like watching a German fairy tale/nightmare, very nice

yeah ..dem nikkas got names like hans...ackerman...jaeger...braun...it's pretty obvious its set in germany but we know people of other ethnic origins exist like mikasa who they said is oriental..my theory is that there are other walled cities in other continents fighting their giant too :ooh::ooh: .. that be amazing if we see black soldiers come and save the day :ooh::ooh: