Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
seeing those characters break down and betray one another... got damn..the Yakuza don't play

do yakuza do that in real life though :leon::leon: ?? man but the yakuza in kaiji are monsters..one of the most vile anime antagonists and the scary thing is probably some of them are like that in real life :sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
dammit this turned into the reverse of the what anime you watching thread.

yeah i know we need to get back on topic..but what anime you watching thread is pretty much a shingeki and hunter x hunter thread ... but i'm actually pretty worried with the whole anime catching up to the manga thing...like the original FMA which is :trash: compared to brotherhood

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
yeah ..dem nikkas got names like hans...ackerman...jaeger...braun...it's pretty obvious its set in germany but we know people of other ethnic origins exist like mikasa who they said is oriental..my theory is that there are other walled cities in other continents fighting their giant too :ooh::ooh: .. that be amazing if we see black soldiers come and save the day :ooh::ooh:

we come thru like :bustback: we aint scared o' yo tall azz

....but we wont :shaq2: :manny:

unless Titans don't eat nikkas :lolbron:

in that case maybe cism does work? :guilty:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
attack-on-titan-meme-3.jpg

attack-on-titan-meme-2.jpg

fukking japanese people :heh:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao at the thread turn. I'll just say if yall want to see how DBZ would be viewed like without nolstalgia, just look at the crap that's Bleach Post-Soul Society. DBZ being goat is a crazy.

I've been meaning to read this manga for years. Everytime I see pages from it the images look amazing.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
yall really went off topic on some dumb shyt?
i'm watchin the second episode of shingeki right now, its interesting. I'll keep watching.