Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I actually love the ending. Eren essentially destroyed so much of the world — 80-fukking-percent!! — that the Paradis Eldians have the most technologically advanced military, and are pretty much the only nation that has a Navy. In addition to that, there's soooo much uninhabited land, that they have free reign to expand their borders.

In summation, Eren set them up to become as powerful, if not more than, the former Elidan empire. That's freedom. They're literally free to do whatever they please.

With that said though, I don't know what compelled Armin and co. to stop Eren when the entire world hates Eldians. It fukking sucks that Eren wasn't able to be with Mikasa. That's the only thing that I hate about the ending. Isayama did big homie extra dirty.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I actually love the ending. Eren essentially destroyed so much of the world — 80-fukking-percent!! — that the Paradis Eldians have the most technologically advanced military, and are pretty much the only nation that has a Navy. In addition to that, there's soooo much uninhabited land, that they have free reign to expand their borders.

In summation, Eren set them up to become as powerful, if not more than, the former Elidan empire. That's freedom. They're literally free to do whatever they please.

With that said though, I don't know what compelled Armin and co. to stop Eren when the entire world hates Eldians. It fukking sucks that Eren wasn't able to be with Mikasa. That's the only thing that I hate about the ending. Isayama did big homie extra dirty.
But Eren wasn't "Free"

He was a slave to the path Ymir showed him

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Actually we don't know that. Not saying that you are wrong but we don't know if the 20% of the world that survived got fukked up or was able to come out unscathed from the Rumbling (if the Titans never got there, no damage would've been done, for instance). It's true that we are told that the rest of the world is too busy with the consequences of the Rumbling but that could mean a lot of stuff, not that there's no military power. In three years any nation with enough resources could do the exact same thing Paradis did. Armin is leading peace conversations but who knows what are the conditions and how ready the world is to go to war 3 years after Eren did his thang.

We also don't know if Hizuru was destroyed (at least I don't remember it being mentioned) and what are their allegiances. All we know is that the Azumabito care about money and resources. In a scenario were Hizuru wasn't destroyed they could easily turn their back on Paradis at any given time now that most of the world is "available".

At the end of the day, all Eren did was give Paradis a fighting chance against the world and left his friends as the wildcard that could try to make things better with Armin leading them. Which we see in the end with him in charge of the peace delegation.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

They arent more advanced they just caught up (somehow they were supposed to catch up like most nations through trade) and that land is probably uninhabitable due to the titans flattening and destorying all the natural life there. They dont have the freedom or the power of of the old eldian army. Also they are probably still outmatched in term of numbers and tactial/strategy hence why it ended with them being afraid of revenge.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
That ending was so bad it’s criminal. I still love it as a whole but it’s gonna take me a while to get over how completely dissatisfied I am. That was one of the worst final chapters in manga history IMO. I feel game of throned

It's not terrible but it's not a good ending either... an ending like this would have needed another 10-20 chaps.

It is what it is tho :francis:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not really, if you think about it Marley would still have their Titans for max 7 more years. They were already expanding and well on their way to becoming WW2 Germany.

Eren’s plan while stupid basically put everybody on equal footing to have talks for peace.

You trying to enslave Onyankopon, breh?
The Arabic guys were building tech that could compete with Titans

7 years of progress and the world could probably handle Titans