Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
So Eren was some kind of titan seed?

I think the editor just wanted Isayama to end it in a manner that could lead to a OVA without his hand.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Paradis didnt have pircutures and are in a world with limited resources, population, and trade options. Nowhere near our world.

:dwillhuh: Bruh, Paradis Island was rich with resources which is one of the reasons Marley wanted to invade as it was a strategic point for their war efforts. Plus Hiruzu partnered with them for the same reason.

Just because they didn’t have the knowledge doesn’t mean they couldn’t catch up. Look at China, India, and South Africa.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: Bruh, Paradis Island was rich with resources which is one of the reasons Marley wanted to invade as it was a strategic point for their war efforts. Plus Hiruzu partnered with them for the same reason.

Just because they didn’t have the knowledge doesn’t mean they couldn’t catch up. Look at China, India, and South Africa.
Who is catching them up? None of those countries you listed came up in a vacuum we have globalism in the real world. Paradis was on the worlds hitlist. Resources arent an absolute there value is in their usage, the difficulty obtaining them, and what someone will pay for them. No one is doing business with these mfs while recovering from the typical eldian antics of genociding.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Who is catching them up? None of those countries you listed came up in a vacuum we have globalism in the real world. Paradis was on the worlds hitlist. Resources arent an absolute there value is in their usage, the difficulty obtaining them, and what someone will pay for them. No one is doing business with these mfs while recovering from the typical eldian antics of genociding.

I see where this is going, so I’ll be cordial.

Have a good day breh.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
  • He never intended to show anyone married or happy because that's not SNK
:mjlol: I fw with this nikka Isayama

i miss reading this series every month:mjcry:

all we have left is the anime which wont be till a few months from now

noob_saibot

All Star
Daps
Spoilers about s4 part 2 adaption:

Stopping at ch 131, rest is most likely going to be a movie, but nothing confirmed(more about that in the rest of the first thread).

Some more:

I'm glad they are going all out for the paths chapters.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
What y'all think the reaction is gonna be when:

1) they announce they'll finish everything off with a movie and not on episode 12?

2) They follow the exact same ending as the manga.

I think we are in for an epic meltdown brehs :pachaha: unless they change the ending and do something completely original for the final movie :lupe:

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What y'all think the reaction is gonna be when:

1) they announce they'll finish everything off with a movie and not on episode 12?

2) They follow the exact same ending as the manga.

I think we are in for an epic meltdown brehs :pachaha: unless they change the ending and do something completely original for the final movie :lupe:
I think the ending wasn't too bad other than some questionable dialogue choices and last time I checked it could've just been translation errors. The ultimate outcome I don't think needs to be changed though.

Isayama already came out and acknowledged it as controversial and I wouldn't be suprised at all if he fixed certain aspects of the ending.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
02wu46rrdcy71.png

If they turn the last few chapters into a movie, imagine watching this scene at the cinema. :dead:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
There's entire pages in this thread discussing the ending and now we have people asking why it was polarizing :dead:

Last edited: