Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Isayama :francis:

GentleWideFinwhale-size_restricted.gif

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
The tree thing is stupid af. But paradis getting destroyed makes sense. I dont get how ymir didnt actually die or whatever. And I dont get how paradis advanced to near 21st century level architecture/technology before getting destroyed but whatever.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
The tree thing is stupid af. But paradis getting destroyed makes sense. I dont get how ymir didnt actually die or whatever. And I dont get how paradis advanced to near 21st century level architecture/technology before getting destroyed but whatever.

We saw the world was already advancing and the Hizuru was helping Paradis industrialize rapidly.

Guessing Mikasa’s age at the end was 60-70s that’s about 50-60 years enough time for modern arch, and a war to wipe em off the map.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
We saw the world was already advancing and the Hizuru was helping Paradis industrialize rapidly.

Guessing Mikasa’s age at the end was 60-70s that’s about 50-60 years enough time for modern arch, and a war to wipe em off the map.
Hizuru really had the time and resources to help Paradis after the Rumbling? And they are already 100 years behind. Idk maybe. And Im pretty sure Paradis getting bombed was a while after Mikasa died

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I hated that kumbaya bullshyt in the original draft but I like these extra pages. It's evident Jean clapped Mikasa's cheeks and had a baby with her while Ereh simped from beyond the grave :mjlol:.

I see the whole squad excommunicated them completely for that bc they had separate visitation :russ:

The fukking :unimpressed: look on Ymir face before she disappeared into the mist paid off in spades. She let these mf live a "peaceful" life before WW3 popped off and some futuristic hobo child came looking for the tree of fukkery :mjlit:. That dog is going to be the "pig" in this new scenario.

YMIR IS BACK THE REAL IS BACK THE SUFFERING IS BACK :blessed::blessed::blessed:

fukk with GOATmir and think shyt is sweet brehettes :umad:

Ereh murked all those people for nothing :deadmanny:, think you can control Ymir brehs. She was just bored and wanted people to get destroyed :banderas:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Hizuru really had the time and resources to help Paradis after the Rumbling? And they are already 100 years behind. Idk maybe. And Im pretty sure Paradis getting bombed was a while after Mikasa died

Before the coup they were building a rail system and had access to dirigibles. Think how much our own world has advanced in 50 years from the 1920s to the 1970s.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
@Tflasha I'm starting to think the whole It Was Written was executive produced by Ymir :merchant:

Peep the lyrics to Street Dreams:

"If I conceal my scheme, then precisely I'll build my cream
The first trip without the clique
Sent the bytch with the quarter brick, this is it"

Whole rhyme is about him infiltrating Marley dolo and having Falco send those letters back home :damn::damn:

"Dollars and cents, a fugitive with two attempts
Jakes had no trace of the face, now they drew a print
Though I'm innocent, til proven guilty
I'ma try to filthy, purchase a club and start up realty"

Here he go about his two fights with Reiner and now he is wanted by Marley :ohhh:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@Tflasha I'm starting to think the whole It Was Written was executive produced by Ymir :merchant:

Peep the lyrics to Street Dreams:

"If I conceal my scheme, then precisely I'll build my cream
The first trip without the clique
Sent the bytch with the quarter brick, this is it"

Whole rhyme is about him infiltrating Marley dolo and having Falco send those letters back home :damn::damn:

"Dollars and cents, a fugitive with two attempts
Jakes had no trace of the face, now they drew a print
Though I'm innocent, til proven guilty
I'ma try to filthy, purchase a club and start up realty"

Here he go about his two fights with Reiner and now he is wanted by Marley :ohhh:
Hajime Isayama is a nas fan:wow:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Before the coup they were building a rail system and had access to dirigibles. Think how much our own world has advanced in 50 years from the 1920s to the 1970s.
Paradis didnt have pircutures and are in a world with limited resources, population, and trade options. Nowhere near our world.