Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Not mad at the ending per se. Not happy about how we got it though. So many chapters that were 70% incredible panels showing us the damage of the rumbling and so little to give us at least some semblance of rationale to what was going on.

This last chapter would've read better if we knew better what the fukk was going on with Eren/Ymir/Paths. Isayama basically "yada yada"'d a ton of shyt in this final chapter.

I agreed on this being 99% with a very bland final chapter.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
In the end, it was a fun ride, im no manga person let alone tonow how the manga anime community feel on shyt and the intricate stuff.

but i always felt that AOT was a great fill in to what Full Metal Alchemist left as the premier monthly manga series that was as popular as the weeklys(One piece, Naruto , Bleach) in the 2000s. AOT carried the torch and filled that role through the 2010s.:ehh:

Last edited:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Not mad at the ending per se. Not happy about how we got it though. So many chapters that were 70% incredible panels showing us the damage of the rumbling and so little to give us at least some semblance of rationale to what was going on.

This last chapter would've read better if we knew better what the fukk was going on with Eren/Ymir/Paths. Isayama basically "yada yada"'d a ton of shyt in this final chapter.

I agreed on this being 99% with a very bland final chapter.
I think a better translation would help.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
The ending was decent, Mikasa is such a rider :wow:

Armin
doing all the dirty work, cutting Erin's head off clean and stepping up to the marleyans :troll:

Levi had the best ending tho, and It would be nice lf they can spin this off into something.

Last edited: