Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
shyt, I'm still confused about Hange going to "limbo/heaven" or whatever the fukk that was where she was greeted by Erwin and the SC :russ: that was such a random ass panel that left me :dwillhuh: :patrice: :lupe:

They always do that when a prominent Survey Corps member dies. Didn't they have one where Erwin was standing on top of all the dead homies?

It's to symbolize the sacrifices they all made

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m disappointed in the last 2 chapters. I need more. They made Eren a flat character
So flat. Like if they instead had the final fight against the randomly generated JRPG final boss that eren resembles insted of Eren himself, this chapter would hit exactly the same. The last panel would be only slightly weirder. Slightly.

I mean fukk, this nikka was trading blows with his lifelong bff and was executed by his crush/adopted sister. He's the protagonist. How did they manage to make it feel so impersonal?

I never seen a chapter that needed a cheesy villian speech as badly as this one. Even something like a "you guys dont understand! We'll never be free!" speech for one panel would have made a world of difference.

Ugh

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
shyt, I'm still confused about Hange going to "limbo/heaven" or whatever the fukk that was where she was greeted by Erwin and the SC :russ: that was such a random ass panel that left me :dwillhuh: :patrice: :lupe:

Facts. And standing on a mound of corpses as a means of symbolism for what it took to get there i.e. Erwin is not the same as Hange getting into Heaven's VIP Eldian Section to reunite with the squad. :mjlol:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eren disappointed me:francis: But this is like the 6th time eren has "died" maybe he's still alive :takedat:
I want everyone to die and the world to burn :wow: last chapter should just be images of people dying, no words just dead bodies. Ymir make it happen :blessed:
Lowkey that would be fire

Ymir looks at what Mikasa has just done.

Ymir panel 1: :dwillhuh:
Ymir panel 2::dahell:

Ymir panel 3::mad:

*Rumbling Resumes*

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Oh it's like that? :whoo:

The worst thing that Eren could have done was kiss Christa's hand. You can immediately see a change in him.

Man...... I’m not gonna spoil shyt for you and want you to organically take the ride many of us took with this past season........

But damn.....:wow:

That’s all I can say.... if you can binge the first 5-6 eps. Holla back at me:banderas:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Man...... I’m not gonna spoil shyt for you and want you to organically take the ride many of us took with this past season........

But damn.....:wow:

That’s all I can say.... if you can binge the first 5-6 eps. Holla back at me:banderas:

I can definitely make it through the first 6 tonight.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
It was fun while it lasted. What are you reading?

Eden's Zero

Hagure Idol (I don't recommend that shyt at all for specific reasons)

started Bakemonogatari a while back and need to get back into it.

and I plan to read through D Gray Man.

And Witch Hunter.