Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
No happy endings for anybody :wow:
Except Levi :mjgrin:

The fact that Levi is the only one that's been treated fairly by Isayama and that dude has lost everyone's he's liked/loved (or felt a sense of responsibility towards) and has been crippled and disfigured shows how much of an a$$hole Isayama is :russ:

"I was enslaved by the king for my whole life and my children were forced to eat my body. But at least I wasn't as sad and deluded as this bytch with the scarf :mjgrin:"

:dead: :dead: :dead:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
honestly, i pretty much gave up on a quality ending once zeke and armin spoke.... i didn't want to believe it could get this bad
I still can't believe that shyt. Zeke spends his whole life planning to erase his own race, gets finessed by Eren orchestrating shyt from the past and future and sticks him in an infinite time juggle but Armin asks him to help and he agrees.........................in one chapter.

I really thought he was planning something better with Armin but it really was just this
v8ClnkQ.png

Levi really fukked up not picking Erwin.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, chapter 137 is irredeemable in terms of storytelling with just 2 more chapters, much less with just 1 :francis:

It's kinda hard to imagine that after all the shyt he planned for Zeke, Isayama gave him a Naruto ending :patrice:

And what he did to Armin boggles the mind. We kid and talk about Bertolt's p*ssy ass fukking with his mind but honestly that's just us connecting the dots and trying to make sense of it given what we know about a Titan's power. It's one thing to figure it out because he became obsessed with Annie but to lose all his "genius" like that made little sense, specially because other shifters didn't get overridden like Armin did.

Having said all that, I'm still fine with how shyt unfolded in 138 (I can kinda tell myself 137 never happened). Now, if Ymir resets everything...that would be a really hard pill to swallow :beli:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah, chapter 137 is irredeemable in terms of storytelling with just 2 more chapters, much less with just 1 :francis:

It's kinda hard to imagine that after all the shyt he planned for Zeke, Isayama gave him a Naruto ending :patrice:

And what he did to Armin boggles the mind. We kid and talk about Bertolt's p*ssy ass fukking with his mind but honestly that's just us connecting the dots and trying to make sense of it given what we know about a Titan's power. It's one thing to figure it out because he became obsessed with Annie but to lose all his "genius" like that made little sense, specially because other shifters didn't get overridden like Armin did.

Having said all that, I'm still fine with how shyt unfolded in 138 (I can kinda tell myself 137 never happened). Now, if Ymir resets everything...that would be a really hard pill to swallow :beli:
something went left

it wasn't too long ago that armin was getting shot for being a half stepping p*ssy and fukking up the plan for everybody :dead: now he talk no jutsus zeke to the point where the guy who was ready to euthanize an entire nation commits suicide via levi?

:mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Tired of yall bytching and whining about Armin. He been p*ssy the whole series, even worse since the time skip.

Even worse they had the cold blooded pragmatist Levi copping pleas and juelzing about he was the future and they made the right choice :scust:

His best friend Ereh caved his whole shyt in :blessed:. Been waiting a long time to see his kufi get smacked off

He did it for Connie's mom :mjcry:.

#fukkArmin #fukkFalco #DepressionGang

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
something went left

it wasn't too long ago that armin was getting shot for being a half stepping p*ssy and fukking up the plan for everybody :dead: now he talk no jutsus zeke to the point where the guy who was ready to euthanize an entire nation commits suicide via levi?

Z3ke was so tired of hearing his p*ssy ass yap he committed suicide by Ackerman :mjgrin:

Mans couldn't even build sandcastles in peace anymore

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Isayama is going to focus on Eren and Historia's pov in the last chapter, but he is going to get some backlash because he rushed this ending. There is still alot of loose ends to explain.

1.Eren's pov/last words. 2. Historia's baby plot. 3.Killing hallu kun/ parasite. 4.Destruction of titan powers 5.ymirs motivation and her fate 6. Reaction of the world/ reaction of paradise eldians 7. Fate of mindless titans, do they die or revert back to humans..?? 8.fate of Annie,Reiner and pieck.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think Isayama is going to focus on Eren and Historia's pov in the last chapter, but he is going to get some backlash because he rushed this ending. There is still alot of loose ends to explain.

1.Eren's pov/last words. 2. Historia's baby plot. 3.Killing hallu kun/ parasite. 4.Destruction of titan powers 5.ymirs motivation and her fate 6. Reaction of the world/ reaction of paradise eldians 7. Fate of mindless titans, do they die or revert back to humans..?? 8.fate of Annie,Reiner and pieck.

shyt, I'm still confused about Hange going to "limbo/heaven" or whatever the fukk that was where she was greeted by Erwin and the SC :russ: that was such a random ass panel that left me :dwillhuh: :patrice: :lupe:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
something went left

he shouldn't have even needed to give zeke flowery words to get him to do it.

should have laid it out for him that his plan had already failed so we need you to help us with the best outcome in this horrible situation. dude is a self hater that wants eldians to stop existing, he might not necessarily care anymore but it shouldn't be too hard to convince him to stop eren who's trying to kill everyone but eldians. especially since he got some closure with grisha who asked him to stop eren.