Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Daps
This was a great chapter IDK what y'all are so upset about. If you were paying attention to how Isayama been framing this for literal years now there was no way Eren was gonna truly "win" and exterminate the whole human race (as entertaining as that might've been to watch actually play out in a story like this); it's antithetical to the themes the work's preached and it'd probably get his ass cancelled IRL from ever getting a major serialized work ever again in today's social climate. :pachaha: All I wanted was Eren to put up a good fight and go down defiantly swinging like he always does instead of Armin and Zeke talk no jutsuing the whole thing away, and he most certainly got the chance to do that here. :blessed: Poor Armin stay getting his face rearranged by Eren in fistfights, even as a titan. :mjlol: And the fukkery and twists definitely ain't completely over yet 100%; everything about this chapter definitely setting up a "paths are alternate universes" or some similar jank. I think Isayama has said he unironically wanted a way to make the high school spin-offs canon and this might be his way of doing it. That last panel solidifies it for me; no way this weird lil bytch Ymir smiling like that at all this insanity unless she and Eren were scheming something unforeseen up to end this all along. Or maybe she just really a freaky JBO voyeur into that degenerate necrophilia ish :picard::troll:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Y'all don't remember the "See you later Eren?" from chapter 1 :dahell: :mjgrin:

0001-014.png

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Chapter was cool to me. I can't think of a better way to wrap this up:manny:

Mikasa ain't want to give Eren no play until he's beheaded:picard:
Nah she was just too chicken to profess her love earlier

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
bytch could've avoided the fukking Rumbling if she didn't say "I...I see you as a friend Ereh" and now waits for the world to be over and every single friend she has to be dead to kill breh AND THEN kiss him :mjlol: :dahell: :gucci: :snoop:
Like Eren said, she was a slave to her instincts/biology until the bitter end.
Only then was she able to kiss him after her bond severed? I dunno that's all I got lol :russ::yeshrug:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
This ending was great, but I'm so pissed that they did my nikka Eren that dirty. He should've been able to have a happy life, with a bad mixed bytch on his arm, goddammit:damn:.

In all seriousness though, I wish that there was a way for Eren to not have to do what he did. The alternate reality solves nothing, but he would've been able to die happy. It also mid-key shows that he didn't give a flying fukk about Armin:mjlol:. Son left cuz to figure that shyt out on his own:mjlol:.

Last edited: