Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
just looked at the leaks..... I really hope next chapter redeem this..

because this is shyt

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Whole chapter got leaked.

waot ending to the woat arc of the series. After the reveal of marley/titan origins/marley invasion, Isayama earned my faith but good god he fumbled the fukk out of this ending. I just can't see the last chapter containing some omega plot twist to make this satisfying.
@CouldBeWorse :troll:
Oh nah nah it couldn't :picard:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I actually liked this chapter :yeshrug:

It's not incredible or anything but it's certainly more in line of what I was expecting than the bullshyt we got in 136 and specially 137. When you read the first 10 pages and everyone is reuniting with their fams, you knew damn well some wild shyt was about to happen :russ:

I do agree that for a series that was SO well thought out, giving us an "End of Evangelion" type of ending -in the sense that we are gonna end up with more questions than answers when everything is done AND some wild ass fukkery is about ensue with Ymir- is disappointing. Isayama careful took care of almost every question and theory up to when Eren decided to go all in with the Rumbling. After that we never really got 1 or 2 chapters that actually told us what the fukk was going on in a satisfying way :francis:

I'm ALL IN for the ridiculous shyt that's gonna happen in 139 though :pachaha:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk...I felt worried with so few chapters left but damn. It just sorta ended. No real fanfare or grand sendoff for Eren....its just over. One of the few times I would have appreciated a grand villian speech.

Such a meh ass ending