Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
didn't want to post this in the anime thread because it sounds somewhat hintish towards something big happening but if that talk between Eren/Mikasa and Armin is next ep :mjlol: the fandom bout to be heated.

crazy how long ago that chapter feels like in the manga and where we are now. time flies.

I caved and read summary of aot till current and ya u right bout that talk :wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
shyt is giving me code geass vibes tho gotta be a chapter from eren POV he knows something and seen something to do the shyt he doing imo

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
fukk it I went ahead and binged the mamga. It is what it is.
shyt is giving me code geass vibes tho gotta be a chapter from eren POV he knows something and seen something to do the shyt he doing imo
What more do you need to see? Its him or them.

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Whole chapter got leaked.

waot ending to the woat arc of the series. After the reveal of marley/titan origins/marley invasion, Isayama earned my faith but good god he fumbled the fukk out of this ending. I just can't see the last chapter containing some omega plot twist to make this satisfying.

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

waot ending to the woat arc of the series. After the reveal of marley/titan origins/marley invasion, Isayama earned my faith but good god he fumbled the fukk out of this ending. I just can't see the last chapter containing some omega plot twist to make this satisfying.
Link:gucci:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps

You edited your post with no link to the leak:hhh: