Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: I know there was many theories about this, but I can't seem to accept it. Levi made a promise to Erwin. this some hardcore disrespect.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
186.gif

Rest In Power queen :to:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Potatoes on deck for dinner :wow:

Zeke playing the long game for his people, he probably grew hip as he got older after he snitched on his parents:yeshrug: he should have told Reiner about the plan he would have been down. I hope Annie still alive, but the whole world against Paradis :lupe:

Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Potatoes on deck for dinner :wow:

Zeke playing the long game for his people, he probably grew hip as he got older after he snitched on his parents:yeshrug: he should have told Reiner about the plan he would have been down. I hope Annie still alive, but the whole world against Paradis :lupe:
At the rate this is going they may have to use the titans trap in the city's walls to defend themselves from the world.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I don't give one fukk about that bytch who died :yeshrug:

If your name isn't Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Levi or Hange I don't care outside of a few others (historia, Connie, etc)

The girl was a body nothing more nothing less :birdman:. Especially after the murked all the "strongest" 3d gear users like Mike and Levi squad with the swiftness

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't give one fukk about that bytch who died :yeshrug:

If your name isn't Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Levi or Hange I don't care outside of a few others (historia, Connie, etc)

The girl was a body nothing more nothing less :birdman:. Especially after the murked all the "strongest" 3d gear users like Mike and Levi squad with the swiftness
Your right compare to how mike and other name member survey corps were brutal kill and eaten by titans she come off easy.