Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I held off from reading last month's chapter so I could read two back to back and :wow:

Call out Levi for the fade brehs. He's gotta be a top 5 anime/manga hall of fame goon. They let their guard down for a second and he made lightwork of Zeke. He ain't even say a word :mjlol:

Armin:blessed:. Is his Colossal Titan bigger then Berthold's?:merchant:

We got a brother as the getaway driver:MyBrotha:

Reiner won't die. He's actually been a sympathetic character but he's about to endure more torture and anguish. I think it's best if dies because his Titan lifespan is up instead of him getting bodied.

We still haven't seen Eren use the coordinate power. I guess we'll see it if the war continues on Paradis Island.

This manga has been incredible. Even the slower espionage chapters were all for this moment and the pay off has been worth it. It's in my #2 spot only behind 20th Century Boys.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
fukk the bytch Titan aka Zeke :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:. Lame ass throwing pebbles but can't square up at all :rudy:, i'm really shocked he had beat up the king of depression reiner a while ago

Gave him a fade before he dipped. Told y'all Zeke is all brains but can't throw or take a fade. :mjlol:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Think about how many times they've had these titans dead to rights and didn't finish them. I'm not sure its over for any of the Marley shifters except Warhammer

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are we not going to talk about Reiner having his face on the Titan body?:dwillhuh:

Think about how many times they've had these titans dead to rights and didn't finish them. I'm not sure its over for any of the Marley shifters except Warhammer

I'd be surprised if Levi didn't finish Zeke. He's not the other members of the Survey Corps. He had one job and he wasn't walking away unless it was done.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I'd be surprised if Levi didn't finish Zeke. He's not the other members of the Survey Corps. He had one job and he wasn't walking away unless it was done.

Fair enough but the first time he took him down he let the Cart titan get the drop on him. I'm cool with Zeke out of the picture it just seemed strange how quick it happened.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That warhammer death was savage as fukk :banderas: even with all the shyt that already wemt down everyone watching was :damn::krs:

I wonder if eren eating her extends his titan lifespan :jbhmm: not sure if they ever spoke on when one of the 9 eats another one, he already copied a few techniques so this should be a breeze for him

Jean shoulda bodied that kid :yeshrug: way too many people died in Paradis for one kid to cause him to freeze up

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

:wow:

That Fugazi translation of the last chapter had the breh named "Olangabo" or some shyt.:what:

It's Onyankopon (Nyankopon). The Almighty God of the traditional Akan (The main ethnic/linguistic group in Ghana and the southern part of the Ivory Coast) religion. Post-colonialism, the word just means "God", i.e., the Judeo-Christian "God".

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq

:wow:

That Fugazi translation of the last chapter had the breh named "Olangabo" or some shyt.:what:

It's Onyankopon (Nyankopon). The Almighty God of the traditional Akan (The main ethnic/linguistic group in Ghana and the southern part of the Ivory Coast) religion. Post-colonialism, the word just means "God", i.e., the Judeo-Christian "God".

:mjlol: on the real when I first read the name I thought it was just some ignorant Japanese shyt. But at least the making an effort to include black characters.:francis:

But Isayama sensei actually took the time to research a real African name and the punk ass translators just made some :mjpls: shyt up