Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think this is first anime/manga were I took my time to catch up. Watched season 2 early this year and finally caught up with the manga yesterday. Avoided all the spoilers :blessed:

I'm still conflicted about the basement plot twist and world expansion. It's very good writing, specially when you add the Marley arc after the time skip, but this motherfukker Isayama has me rooting for the Eldian people that - as far as we know so far - really are demonic as fukk and a danger to humanity no matter what. They are indeed cursed thanks to what Ymir Fritz did. They are either bound for extinction to avoid major conflict (Wall Eldians before the series started), bound to be used as weapons of war (the current status of non-Island Elodian) or bound to fight back to avoid getting slaughtered (current status of Wall Eldians). I applaud the ingenuity of the twist but it's :mjcry: reading such a tragic story.

I guess the next big flashback gotta be Ymir Fritz and her pact that started this whole "cycle". Though we also gonna get how Eren infiltrated Marley and why he decided to go on his own without the SC approval. And also how Zeke was able to communicate with them, Yelena was on the fist scout missions that got "crushed" at Paradi so she was probably the connect between the two sides. After her there were 34 other expeditions, one would guess Onyankopon was also in one of those ships and got turned to their side.

Also, how the fukk are there 1 million colossal titans on those Walls, how fukking big are they :damn: Isayama went a little overboard with that number :dead:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
they really gonna give us all those happy memories after doing us like that :mjcry:

also onyankopon :myman: teaching these ignorant savages culture and engineering i respect it
. Sasha's a real one. I really wanna see where the story goes with this.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Also, how the fukk are there 1 million colossal titans on those Walls, how fukking big are they :damn: Isayama went a little overboard with that number :dead:
That million number isn't true. I think it was just a unconfirmed rumor from the Church of The Walls. I can't remember. The last chapter toned it down to thousands which makes more sense. Someone actually calculated it based on the size of the Wall titan we saw and the number was closer to the thousands/hundreds of thousands.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Will the 3rd season of the anime get to THAT point of the story (chapter 86 to 90) or will they stretch it for next year? How many episodes will this season get? :patrice:

That million number isn't true. I think it was just a unconfirmed rumor from the Church of The Walls. I can't remember. The last chapter toned it down to thousands which makes more sense. Someone actually calculated it based on the size of the Wall titan we saw and the number was closer to the thousands/hundreds of thousands.

Yeah, that makes way more sense.

Last edited: