Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Gabi gone make me depressed with the shyt she's about to pull next chapter. :mjcry:

It's over.

Someone should probably edit the title to a spoiler thread since we ain't holding back no more. Make a new thread for the anime alone.
she's in eren's position now, full of anger and powerless. I feel like the author is throwing out a smokescreen. I think gabi gets captured and taken to paradis.

the author gets too much enjoyment out of smacking characters in the face with crushing realism. Gabi being triumphant and getting a fatal shot off on somebody doesn't smell right to me. it would also give reiner the motivation he obviously needs now to keep fighting.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
27.jpg

28.jpg

:whoo::banderas:Eren going all out on these dudes

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
she's in eren's position now, full of anger and powerless. I feel like the author is throwing out a smokescreen. I think gabi gets captured and taken to paradis.

the author gets too much enjoyment out of smacking characters in the face with crushing realism. Gabi being triumphant and getting a fatal shot off on somebody doesn't smell right to me. it would also give reiner the motivation he obviously needs now to keep fighting.

I thought this was the final stretch. Eren saw something when drank that blood. So I assume another arc awaits.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Dude got bodied so fast I thought I missed a page :heh:

Aint no way he's out of the picture.

Warhammer got BODIED

Also I can't stand when they get so close to finishing a character off and they pull punches. Eren and Jean both froze when they had a chance to take out the Jaw and Cart titan :francis:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Zeke out here not looking so tough anymore

Buddy Zeke ain't shyt. He stand at the distance throwing rocks like when you fighting someone he throws a lick when you not looking but when you confront him he has no hands and will fold when he takes a hit.

Daps
Dope reference to Bert by Armin and shows Armin's growth as a character.
Eren has become just as Grimy as Zeke was during the battle of Shiganshina(The last big battle before the timeskip).
Jaw Titan not being useless was a great surprise. :obama:
Realizing that Paradis has numerous allies seen by the Asian diplomat chick throwing the dueces before the ceremony, and having a breh being a zeppelin pilot. :ohhh: