Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Eren gone pull a thanos, everyone is so fukking beyond drained of this shyt. That or Gabi gonna learn about the titan fluid, and use it to eat Eren, and run back to Reiner. At that point, Mikasa will become the hero of this manga.

:mjlol: just thinking a mad random shyt at this point. The author did say the whole story is just one massive tragedy that exposes the victims mental, or something like that. So it's interesting to see how he plans to end it all.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eren gone pull a thanos, everyone is so fukking beyond drained of this shyt. That or Gabi gonna learn about the titan fluid, and use it to eat Eren, and run back to Reiner. At that point, Mikasa will become the hero of this manga.

:mjlol: just thinking a mad random shyt at this point. The author did say the whole story is just one massive tragedy that exposes the victims mental, or something like that. So it's interesting to see how he plans to end it all.

Eren's gonna command the wall titans to do wipe out a ton of people then do a memory wipe :demonic:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
The rest of the scouts acting brand new. Armin like "if we just talk everyone will be our friends":gladbron:

Nikka they forced you behind some walls for 100 years and turned your country men into Titans to fuuuucking eat you. :skip: They don't want no compromise nikka

I'm starting to think they shoulda gave the serum to Erwin :martin:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
The rest of the scouts acting brand new. Armin like "if we just talk everyone will be our friends":gladbron:

Nikka they forced you behind some walls for 100 years and turned your country men into Titans to fuuuucking eat you. :skip: They don't want no compromise nikka

titan-charge_fv9u.gif

:wow:

:to: why they have to do Commander Goatwin like that?

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

Yea that was a slip up. Doesn't make sense that Levi didn't immediately act to save Erwin.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea that was a slip up. Doesn't make sense that Levi didn't immediately act to save Erwin.
It made perfect sense.

Butting heads over the serum would mean fighting and possibly killing both the last hope of humanity and the only fighter inside the walls with skills/potential close to his own.

Mind you the whole reason they were there was to use EREN's titan to close up a hole to make it possible to use EREN's key to get inside EREN's basement to see what secrets EREN's father left behind.

It wouldn't make sense that Levi would risk killing the whole reason he's there for a man who resigned himself to die in a suicide mission a chapter or two earlier.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Zeke I read was the smartest person in the series atm. he's constantly planning. So whatever he's gonna do with Eren will probably have everyone in their feels or happy af, there is no in between anymore. This series is just too depressing at this point.

I used to stan Reiner, but now I enjoy his Ls, and hope with Eren having the Warhammer Titan, KOs his ass once more.

Also I LOLed when Mikasa "if we didn't turn up" because that's exactly what they did and that fight was lit.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Mikasa's dumb ass is gonna eat Annie or something :snoop:

Yeah, she needs to calm her ass now, Levi already gave in to her and Eren's emotions for Armin, and then they got owned by the lecture of that survivor. Levi's already pissed that he's somewhat working with the man his captain told him to make sure he killed. He's probably pissed off enough to cut down anybody not cooperating with the plan.

But all that being said, if Levi dies because of people being in their feelings and not following with the plan, you know the author is gonna rip the damn hearts out of Levi stans with that one. :mjcry: