Shin Megami Tensei V announced for Nintendo Switch (Atlus JRPG)

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Every time I think I'm done with the second zone it gets bigger and bigger :ahh:

This section was kind of confusing at first but you get used to it. That being said I can't find any of the Mimans here. I was 40/50 at the end of the first zone. I don't even have 20 here :damn:

What difficulty are most of you playing on?

Normal. I wish you could flick it up to hard because my team is getting kind of brolic

Game is fire though. Next time l play it'll be on hard using a physical build.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Every time I think I'm done with the second zone it gets bigger and bigger :ahh:

This section was kind of confusing at first but you get used to it. That being said I can't find any of the Mimans here. I was 40/50 at the end of the first zone. I don't even have 20 here :damn:

Normal. I wish you could flick it up to hard because my team is getting kind of brolic

Game is fire though. Next time l play it'll be on hard using a physical build.

Talk to all the demons. One will give you all the Miman locations for 10,000 Maca.:yeshrug:

I'm not home but going off of memory it was a little flying fox looking demon that will do it.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
What difficulty are most of you playing on?

Hard

:blessed:

Still haven't made my way to the diet building yet. Just chilling and fusing demons. Probably head over there at level 24 or so.

I hope we can open up the MC's skill slots soon, spending money on these ice shards

:sadcam:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Hard

:blessed:

Still haven't made my way to the diet building yet. Just chilling and fusing demons. Probably head over there at level 24 or so.

I hope we can open up the MC's skill slots soon, spending money on these ice shards

:sadcam:
I'm 2 abscesses into the 2nd area and neither have that miracle :francis:

There's 1 left but that's way out of the way right now

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Man I washed the boss of the second area hard :banderas:

My buff/debuff game is on point. Bosses still don't have dispels yet. Hopefully the next area shifts things up a gear.

I'm this close to being able to fuse my guy Black Frost :blessed:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Finally copped the premium edition the bag looks nice.

Also snagged SMT III for the switch as well. Difficulty doesn't matter to me cause I'll adjust. (Hell I did 2 Maddening runs in Three Houses)

Should I start with Nocturne or V when I get to these games?