Shin Megami Tensei V announced for Nintendo Switch (Atlus JRPG)

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Y'all not buying the nullify fire joints

:picard:

He can be put to sleep up until half of his health. Let Sandman or someone with dream needle feast. Then Rakunda and increase buffs.

dave-chappelle-poor.gif

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Y'all not buying the nullify fire joints

:picard:

He can be put to sleep up until half of his health. Let Sandman or someone with dream needle feast. Then Rakunda and increase buffs.

Straight up. The game is expecting you to use all the tools in the arsenal otherwise you getting clapped. Or you can play like a ho and get the dlc that lets you be 10-20 levels higher than everything

Buffs, debuffs, nullifying skills to delete enemies turns. You can the dampener items to block an attack of a specific element. You can't guarantee what skill the boss will use but if it works out correctly you take no damage and they lose their turn

For the first boss you already got access to defense down for the main character (Aogami Type-1 Essence), Neko Shogun and Daemon (and whatever else you want through fusion).
If you're not applying defense down + attack up you're adding minutes to the fight. Time you can get clapped in :mjgrin:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Straight up. The game is expecting you to use all the tools in the arsenal otherwise you getting clapped. Or you can play like a ho and get the dlc that lets you be 10-20 levels higher than everything

Buffs, debuffs, nullifying skills to delete enemies turns. You can the dampener items to block an attack of a specific element. You can't guarantee what skill the boss will use but if it works out correctly you take no damage and they lose their turn

For the first boss you already got access to defense down for the main character (Aogami Type-1 Essence), Neko Shogun and Daemon (and whatever else you want through fusion).
If you're not applying defense down + attack up you're adding minutes to the fight. Time you can get clapped in :mjgrin:

You not lying. I had to look into the essence infusion because I wasn't able to do enough damage before my team got swept. Sometimes switching out or using your crit hits to debuff and buff is better than putting numbers on the board.

This game feels like Strange Journey with the continuous peaks in difficulty of enemies and necessity of strategy.

Saw some horses in the field wondering what they were. Instant wash. 90 damage per hit

:damn:

Always save!

:damn:
---

Still on a MP build. 10 MP per attack is too useful for it not to be doing damage.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I got one more Abscess before the Diet Building

This shyt better give Demon Proficeny II...I'm hoarding most of this Glory :lolbron:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Magic is op :mjlit:

But when I can buy mp potions? Traveling to a save point just to use recovery is tedious :hhh:

Loving the game so far :ehh:

Hard mode some bullshyt though so I lowered the difficulty :francis:

Had enough getting crited to death by some bum ass slimes :mjcry: