Shin Megami Tensei V announced for Nintendo Switch (Atlus JRPG)

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
This fight against Pazuzu.
full

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Thinking about running this endgame team. Need a solid powerhouse to round out the trio. Maybe Odin? Yoshi? Shiva? Futsunushi? Asura? Surt?

Danu
Beelzebub
Odin
Edit:
I'd wager Odin with Futsunushi as a very close second. Don't sleep on Futsunushi in this game. Probably the best physical demon in the game. Odin edges him out with magic versatility and a unique piece skill, but Futusu has Freikugel EX.

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Thinking about running this endgame team. Need a solid powerhouse to round out the trio. Maybe Odin? Yoshi? Shiva? Futsunushi? Asura? Surt?

Danu
Beelzebub
Odin
Edit:
I'd wager Odin with Futsunushi as a very close second. Don't sleep on Futsunushi in this game. Probably the best physical demon in the game. Odin edges him out with magic versatility and a unique piece skill, but Futusu has Freikugel EX.

Looks like a well rounded team. Beezlebub to buff, debuff. Danu for healing and magic damage. Odin on the physical, MC for everything else.

Are you projecting or are you actually near the end?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The overwhelming amount of :picard: in this thread got me wanting to hold off...

But my desire to be challenged...:sadcam:
I just restarted a fight with Shiki-Ouji 4 times because he kept hitting my MC weakness (Mudo which will 9/10 result in instant death if weak to it).

Motherfukker had 2 weaknesses to exploit and I cast mirage on him and he still got lucky.

Mind you, this is after I complete a fukking quest for him. :skip:

SMT CZN AGAIIIIIN
full

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Game is piff man :ahh:

Only thing that lets it down is the Switch hardware. It's playable but this game would really sing with a PC version.

I'm in the second area and the theme was kind of heat but when you cross a certain point it switches to another one that's even better like, "You thought that was it? :youngsabo:"

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Looks like a well rounded team. Beezlebub to buff, debuff. Danu for healing and magic damage. Odin on the physical, MC for everything else.

Are you projecting or are you actually near the end?
Planning but I'm familiar with these games enough to know what works. Almighty sweepers :wow:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Got it. Steelbook day 1 gang. Cleanest switch case I have lol. Know I'm about to have to invest a lot of time into this one so I'm gonna just jump into it just yet.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I had to change my affinity for the snake woman boss...Zanma +7 hit like a truck :sadbron:

Made it all the way to the 2nd Netherworld area after that damn gauntlet and miniboss :whew:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Damn this game feels dull compared to persona. Only 1 hour in though so let’s see