Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

Shytoshi been waiting on Unification. They have a tool called Unode they building.
Unification also built the bridge they using.
Shibarium will use Unode. Seems it is finished.

Eth toronto in 2 weeks, Shytoshi speaks and will say whether they releasing Shibarium or not.

Bone and Fund are the real Gems.
xfund my lottery ticket.
Shib might be a cent if enough folks use Shibarium.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
DogPad Finance price today, DOGPAD to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

The main utility and $DOGPAD “burner” is the LaunchPad, where Shibarium projects can launch their ICOs. But this isn’t all, as DogPad will have a whole ecosystem of utilities for the creation of new tokens on Shibarium:

Launchpad: Create ICOs for projects Contract Creation: Deploy contracts without code knowledge Telegram Bot Deployer: Deploy contracts without code knowledge through our telegram bot Farming Pools: Create farming pools for your token, where holders can add liquidity and generate income from holding liquidity tokens Bridge: A simple and known bridge where you can bridge your $BONE from the Ethereum chain to the Shibarium chain, paying a low 0.5% fee which is stored in $DOGPAD’s treasury Locker: One of the fastest utilities to build, and with the correct exposure, one of the most profitables. Team’s will pay $BONE fees to lock their Liquidity tokens or just to create Vestings. Based on the amount of tokens on a new chain, having such utility pre-launch will make us shine from the rest of projects These utilities will generates us an income, which 70% will be used to buy & burn $DOGPAD monthly

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember a poster by that name. No clue if he ever did cash out.
:hubie:5 1/2 years in IT, car nearly paid off, few thou in the account, just bought a 2 bed/2 bath condo, and pondering what massage gun I want to buy when Target opens. One might say I am doing alright vs working retail when I first signed onto the coli. Things started popping off precisely after 30.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:hubie:5 1/2 years in IT, car nearly paid off, few thou in the account, just bought a 2 bed/2 bath condo, and pondering what massage gun I want to buy when Target opens. One might say I am doing alright vs working retail when I first signed onto the coli. Things started popping off precisely after 30.

thats whats up homie :salute:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Aiight so I'm fukking done with coinbase. What's a better site or avenue to use when you want to cash out?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aiight so I'm fukking done with coinbase. What's a better site or avenue to use when you want to cash out?

coinbase is arguably the best option for US citizens for cashing out…but other alternatives are gemini and binance US…I can speak for gemini as I used them before…no issues personally but I can say the exact same for coinbase…that being said I’ve seen a host of complaints regarding both exchanges so it’s good to have at least 2 options for cashing out

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
coinbase is arguably the best option for US citizens for cashing out…but other alternatives are gemini and binance US…I can speak for gemini as I used them before…no issues personally but I can say the exact same for coinbase…that being said I’ve seen a host of complaints regarding both exchanges so it’s good to have at least 2 options for cashing out
It's always something with coinbase. I can't make purchases for some reason now out of the blue. Their customer service is worthless.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What happened???:dahell:
Idk and bc their customer service is worthless its going to take up to 14 days before they know. All of a sudden I can't make purchases now. I can send out and send to coinbase but I can't buy anythingon there. Ain't no way I'm sending anything to then now bc I know I won't be able to cash out if I decide to.