Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
august 16th..shibarium drops and shib jumps to .50-3 dollars....that will be a helluva birthday present..

8figures
8 certs

I'm no mathematician but ain't no way that shib is gonna be worth more than the entire crypto industry combined or some ridiculously high number that quickly. Might have to settle for 3 figures, maybe 4. Not unless they burn the entire remaining supply & likely have whales dump anyways. Won't be surprised to see price drop when shibarium comes out with whales unloading some of their bags.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I'm no mathematician but ain't no way that shib is gonna be worth more than the entire crypto industry combined or some ridiculously high number that quickly. Might have to settle for 3 figures, maybe 4. Not unless they burn the entire remaining supply & likely have whales dump anyways. Won't be surprised to see price drop when shibarium comes out with whales unloading some of their bags.
fukk ya thoughts nikka....mind ya business.. ion give a fukk about nonnnne of that might of fact.. ignored

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
On WSB they so confused where all this shib going up is coming from... :scust: damn these muthafukkas dont read any news or be up on anything. late to the fukking party... gotta explain everything to them...:snoop: they still believe shib is a meme coin, and have not did a lick of research...it's 14 on cmc rankings FFS :dwillhuh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ya I expect a case of buy the “rumor”/sell the news in the short run…I still think this is great tho for SHIB long-term when the next bull hits

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
I have some stocks but don't really needs with them on a daily basis. Do dabble in some forex but nothing too heavy. Wanna get more into the futures game, especially bitcoin and ethereum futures.

Far as your question about buying and sitting on it, yeah it depends on the coin. Shib does have it's own ecosystem and products but they been slacking on releasing their shibarium app. But in the beginning it ran up due to word of mouth/supply and demand. Not all of these shytcoins have products or use but some could run due to momentum and the community. Like the one I have currently is called pepe. Which doesn't have any usage but the community has been growing and what people seem to like is the meme it's based on, which is some green frog. Doesn't do anything but it has over 120k holders. Thing with these type of coins is getting in early. I got in within the first 12 hours. But not all survive. Not everyone survives this game. I've lost plenty on random coins but my winners like pepe, make up for my losers. So I can lose $100 on 20 coins, but the money I've made on pepe makes up for it. Getting something stable instead would've kept me in the same spot. What I do now is take out profits on my pepe gains twice a week into bitcoin, ethereum, and cash, that way I get things a bit more stable while leaving some in there for the next time pepe goes up. Managing my investment and risk tolerance. Just like stocks. Some are stable or safer like spy, and others are more risky. Just depends on how the bankroll is managed.

We supposed to believe you don’t know who Pepe is :mjpls:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Aiight so I'm fukking done with coinbase. What's a better site or avenue to use when you want to cash out?
headache gone

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
We supposed to believe you don’t know who Pepe is :mjpls:

I know he's some frog character that some guy, I think his name is Matt, had drawn that is used in memes, and who the memecoin is named after that has made me decent money. But I didn't know anything about it before the coin came out & even still don't care for the memes, just the money & value of my coins. So I don't know what you mean by what you're supposed to believe nor care.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

Mans said 3 dollar Shib, lol.

The dealerships won't have any lambos left.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

fukk a lambo

2024 Silverado 3500 HD High Country 4WD and a john deere 9r 490

lP9-zlDh1zgNFM44DAjM9T-ohrs.jpg
download.jpg[

keep the azetca horse bloodline goin in texas too...

ranch life
smiling-jamon-turner.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

The U.S. equity markets are the largest in the world and continue to be among the deepest, most liquid and most efficient, representing 42.5% of the $108.6 trillion global equity market cap in 2023, or $46.2 trillion. This is 3.8x the next largest market, EU.

I think shib at like nearly 600 trillion coins. Even at a dollar, there prolly wouldn't be ANY cars left.