Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
I know he's some frog character that some guy, I think his name is Matt, had drawn that is used in memes, and who the memecoin is named after that has made me decent money. But I didn't know anything about it before the coin came out & even still don't care for the memes, just the money & value of my coins. So I don't know what you mean by what you're supposed to believe nor care.

Pepe is the mascot for the alt-right. Heavily used as a meme to degrade minorities, black people & jews in particular. Not as popular now but in his hey day some odd years ago was used in almost all propaganda material they used to misinform and spread hate.

But you got to make your money right

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Pepe is the mascot for the alt-right. Heavily used as a meme to degrade minorities, black people & jews in particular. Not as popular now but in his hey day some odd years ago was used in almost all propaganda material they used to misinform and spread hate.

But you got to make your money right

I don't support the alt-right views and the money I make off any crypto isn't going to them or any other organization that sponsors the spread of hate. I don't know if the alt-right even created the coin but investments are used to make money, not trying to pay an organization. shyt is gonna get rough soon enough, especially with the financial aspect of things. Not like they haven't been getting bad already, prolly get worse. I understand where you coming from but pride ain't gonna pay the bills. Rather get rich off these racists than suffer & have them win. Cuz no matter what they still gonna be haters.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Do you guys still have your coins staked in shibaswap? Thinking I should take it out now haven’t touched it since 2021

make sure they even been accumulating rewards. I know I remember hearing that Bone stopped its rewards some time back. when they first announced it as the gas token. not sure about shib. haven't been on the site in a while.

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
when shib makes a run for a new ath, i guarantee you will have difficulty selling on crypto.com. every last one of these exchanges - every single one - experience peculiarly timed “technical difficulties” whenever a coin goes parabolic.
So where should we buy it/move them to

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I would just hold them on a wallet UNTIL you can cash out...:ld:anytime there's tons of sellers attempting to sell during a run also they jack up the eth price as well across the board so you gotta watch out for that too...
gas prolly go crazy. even if on shibarium with bone.