Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't know if shibarium can help but hopefully it is successful. Not many things are surviving long in this market and shib been especially ugly. They gonna need a miracle to get back to an ATH. Too long a wait for shibarium.
We'll be back soon enough. Bet they'll jump back on our dik:youngsabo:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Not crypto

"Some risk"? This is pure gambling

Crypto is better than stocks lately. Some coins may be risky but it's all about how the portfolio is managed. It's not about what you invest in but how you manage your investments. I've made decent money off shib. Don't hold any currently but there are no issues with investing what someone can afford. Not just on this but any crypto. SEC just approved a bitcoin futures etf so crypto has a bright outlook ahead. Plenty of money to be made, if done right. And there's nothing wrong with gambling, especially if you don't use your entire bankroll on it.

Daps
It’s gambling when you don’t do market and trend analysis.
When it's done on instruments with no economic activity underpinning it, it's gambling
Crypto is better than stocks lately. Some coins may be risky but it's all about how the portfolio is managed. It's not about what you invest in but how you manage your investments. I've made decent money off shib. Don't hold any currently but there are no issues with investing what someone can afford. Not just on this but any crypto. SEC just approved a bitcoin futures etf so crypto has a bright outlook ahead. Plenty of money to be made, if done right. And there's nothing wrong with gambling, especially if you don't use your entire bankroll on it.
This whole game is one of probabilities, and you'd have a much easier time consistently making money elsewhere

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
When it's done on instruments with no economic activity underpinning it, it's gambling
That’s why you have to read the white paper, follow trends and politics. And the overall technology a company is solving.

I’ve met people who don’t know any of this crypto world and blockchain technology. Some never read a white paper and some don’t even know what a white paper is.

This whole game is one of probabilities, and you'd have a much easier time consistently making money elsewhere
It depends on what part of the blockchain you’re in. Those who are deep in DeFi do make significant gains. I decided to just stake for the entire year on my miners. I haven’t purchased anything thus far. Perhaps I will in another decline.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That’s why you have to read the white paper, follow trends and politics. And the overall technology a company is solving.

I’ve met people who don’t know any of this crypto world and blockchain technology. Some never read a white paper and some don’t even know what a white paper is.

It depends on what part of the blockchain you’re in. Those who are deep in DeFi do make significant gains. I decided to just stake for the entire year on my miners. I haven’t purchased anything thus far. Perhaps I will in another decline.

Yeah white paper cool and all but sometimes just reading the charts and overall sentiment will help. Masses don't care about anything but making money. Just gotta follow the trends and get out with enough profit to hold you down to the next time.