ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not crypto

"Some risk"? This is pure gambling

I dont gamble with crypto my gameplan is to buy and hold i dont do options trading or calls like stocks...:dahell: so my risk is minimized... Stock bros play too many games in stocks and one slip is all it takes... also crypto is 24/7 and moves fast it doesnt just moves on 5 days a week...:mjlol: I got bags of shib and just sitting on it for the FUTURE... that's the whole point... no gambling just buy and bury it...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Crypto gonna keep growing and having a foot in the game will be beneficial. Especially for the long term. Gotta either ride the waves or sell at the top and pick some back up when it dips. Goal is financial freedom and crypto can help achieve that.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Yeah white paper cool and all but sometimes just reading the charts and overall sentiment will help. Masses don't care about anything but making money. Just gotta follow the trends and get out with enough profit to hold you down to the next time.
You have to read the white paper to understand what that company is about and up to over a long term. What’s the purpose of this technology they deem to solve? Who are the people in the project?

What you are talking about and suggesting is based on what is referred to as shyt coins. These only have a short term value and mostly fall within a short time.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You have to read the white paper to understand what that company is about and up to over a long term. What’s the purpose of this technology they deem to solve? Who are the people in the project?

What you are talking about and suggesting is based on what is referred to as shyt coins. These only have a short term value and mostly fall within a short time.

while i agree, not every company makes it. bunch of cryptos claim to be the next best thing and solve all sort of problems but either never deliver or the people stop fukking with them. couple of folks in here can tell you that about saitama. bunch of us had high hopes for it but then they fukked up and over promised and lost all their momentum doing dumb shyt, now its not the same. but yeah there are some great companies out there that are doing good and delivering. its just a mob mentality with crypto at times and the stuff that pumps may not be the most likely. thats why i believe in having some diversification, whether with big coins like btc/eth or even shyt coins. take gains on the small stuff and move it to the big ones. i move gains from pepe to btc and eth twice a week so i can build up my btc stack. everything has value if it can give a decent return. just gotta be careful with how you manage it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I mean I don't know what is stable to trade the way my portfolios has looked.

not even keeping everything in USD is stable with how interest rates and inflation has gone up. you go to the supermarket now and you getting with say $100 less than what you would've gotten a year ago. everything has had its drops, just like anything can increase.

Daps
That’s why you have to read the white paper, follow trends and politics. And the overall technology a company is solving.
I’ve met people who don’t know any of this crypto world and blockchain technology. Some never read a white paper and some don’t even know what a white paper is.
But these white papers have no real value - it's just a glorified business plan. Investing primarily based on that seems more like gambling than sound investing.
So what do you invest in?
I invest in stocks and trade fx/equity index futures
I dont gamble with crypto my gameplan is to buy and hold i dont do options trading or calls like stocks...:dahell: so my risk is minimized... Stock bros play too many games in stocks and one slip is all it takes... also crypto is 24/7 and moves fast it doesnt just moves on 5 days a week...:mjlol: I got bags of shib and just sitting on it for the FUTURE... that's the whole point... no gambling just buy and bury it...
Ok I think our definitions of gambling are different - let me ask another way. So you're buying and sitting on it hoping it increases value in the future based on what?
I mean I don't know what is stable to trade the way my portfolios has looked.
anything that has statistically significant historical data

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
But these white papers have no real value - it's just a glorified business plan. Investing primarily based on that seems more like gambling than sound investing.
If it’s a glorified business plan, you know you need to stay away from it.

It’s not that complicated.

Ok I think our definitions of gambling are different - let me ask another way. So you're buying and sitting on it hoping it increases value in the future based on what?

When you do stocks and day trading in index future you apply the same rules.

The difference is that in the DeFi market there’s less regulation. Although laws are being introduced and implemented as we speak, because this blockchain world deals with the internet governance and is adjacent to the real world.

i do wonder, do you do research into a company before you buy up stocks?

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I have some stocks but don't really needs with them on a daily basis. Do dabble in some forex but nothing too heavy. Wanna get more into the futures game, especially bitcoin and ethereum futures.

Far as your question about buying and sitting on it, yeah it depends on the coin. Shib does have it's own ecosystem and products but they been slacking on releasing their shibarium app. But in the beginning it ran up due to word of mouth/supply and demand. Not all of these shytcoins have products or use but some could run due to momentum and the community. Like the one I have currently is called pepe. Which doesn't have any usage but the community has been growing and what people seem to like is the meme it's based on, which is some green frog. Doesn't do anything but it has over 120k holders. Thing with these type of coins is getting in early. I got in within the first 12 hours. But not all survive. Not everyone survives this game. I've lost plenty on random coins but my winners like pepe, make up for my losers. So I can lose $100 on 20 coins, but the money I've made on pepe makes up for it. Getting something stable instead would've kept me in the same spot. What I do now is take out profits on my pepe gains twice a week into bitcoin, ethereum, and cash, that way I get things a bit more stable while leaving some in there for the next time pepe goes up. Managing my investment and risk tolerance. Just like stocks. Some are stable or safer like spy, and others are more risky. Just depends on how the bankroll is managed.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Hoping???:dahell: Shib is has been the biggest value in my crypto portfolio for a long time the value has only gotten bigger or traded sideways... there is no hope it's only a matter of when right now...:manny::bryan: Shib's MC has been literally $4B