Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
looney-tunes.gif

Extremely bullish:wow: and factored in with a shrinking supply due to shibarium it MAY happen but time will tell...:pachaha: maybe by end of year , next year we will see it start happening.
Is even a dollar ever a realistic possibility? Of course not within the year but say 5-10 years from now ? I'd personally love to see $10 as that would make me very very wealthy but even if it was heading towards that point major people would be selling around a dollar I feel like to take major profits therefore stifling the price incase it starts surging at a surprising rate, though I could be wrong with that.

Not throwing out FUD btw as I have a few hundred dollars in this but still I want some good profits off this atleast within the next decade:whoa:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Is even a dollar ever a realistic possibility? Of course not within the year but say 5-10 years from now ? I'd personally love to see $10 as that would make me very very wealthy but even if it was heading towards that point major people would be selling around a dollar I feel like to take major profits therefore stifling the price incase it starts surging at a surprising rate, though I could be wrong with that.

Yes in 5 years we might definitely see it that way IF shibarium does burn alot of supply...:ld: but like i said it's gonna take time... a dollar is feasible but $10??!?:mjlol: