Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Daps
I have a good amount of play money to use, would it be good to invest $500-$1k more towards Shiba? I only own about $100 worth at the moment.
Open robinhood account and invest in stock or play options(high risk) 10-20x profit in few days.

Daps
Give her research material or data first. Options aren't easy especially if unfamiliar.
There is zero chance she's gonna be profitable option trading just gave her that option because is the equivalent risk to reward ratio for those who seek out shyt coins.:manny:
If she risk averse simply buying stocks like apple exist close to zero chance u lose money :manny:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
new site is up

shibarium info looks to be coming soon. other info on the site as well.

prices have been dipping across the board on all coins today tho. bone looks like its good for a comeback, currently around .77. especially if this trend channel continues.

SPZCles5

bout to move some ETH over and add more to my stack. get about 650 more.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
new site is up

shibarium info looks to be coming soon. other info on the site as well.

prices have been dipping across the board on all coins today tho. bone looks like its good for a comeback, currently around .77. especially if this trend channel continues.

SPZCles5

bout to move some ETH over and add more to my stack. get about 650 more.

I really want to buy more but i gotta wait...:francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Hopefully before end of year they start testing. Bone been sideways, not much action on shib itself. everything should pick up when they announce more.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Hopefully before end of year they start testing. Bone been sideways, not much action on shib itself. everything should pick up when they announce more.

antonio-banderas-dissatisfied.gif

Build ya bags boys its gonna be a great retirement...:banderas:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Shiba Inu (SHIB) Developer Hints at Imminent Release of Highly Anticipated Layer-2 Solution Shibarium - The Daily Hodl

musk-shiba-inu.jpg

One of the key developers behind meme crypto Shiba Inu (SHIB) is hinting that the release of the much-anticipated SHIB layer-2 blockchain is near.

The pseudonymous developer known as Shytoshi Kusama tells his 864,000 Twitter followers that Shibarium will be arriving “very soon.”

“Happy Holidays to more than half the world. When Shibarium? Please know it will come very soon*, but not during a crucial time for people to spend with their family (or the resulting New Year’s party time). Enjoy these next days. Next year is an important one for humanity.”

Shibarium is a blockchain scaling solution that’s intended to address the low transaction speed of Shiba Inu’s host chain Ethereum (ETH). Shibarium will also introduce new features, such as the burning of SHIB tokens, which could boost the value of the meme crypto asset.

Shibarium is slated to utilize BONE, another token in the Shiba Inu ecosystem, for gas fees. BONE is the governance token of ShibaSwap, the native decentralized exchange (DEX) of the Shiba Inu project. BONE allows users to vote on upcoming proposals.

The Dogecoin (DOGE) competitor’s ecosystem is also anticipating the release of its own metaverse. On Friday, ShibaSwap put out a call to action to its community, asking for short videos to promote the new metaverse, but no release date was given.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Shiba Inu (SHIB) Developer Hints at Imminent Release of Highly Anticipated Layer-2 Solution Shibarium - The Daily Hodl

musk-shiba-inu.jpg

One of the key developers behind meme crypto Shiba Inu (SHIB) is hinting that the release of the much-anticipated SHIB layer-2 blockchain is near.

The pseudonymous developer known as Shytoshi Kusama tells his 864,000 Twitter followers that Shibarium will be arriving “very soon.”

“Happy Holidays to more than half the world. When Shibarium? Please know it will come very soon*, but not during a crucial time for people to spend with their family (or the resulting New Year’s party time). Enjoy these next days. Next year is an important one for humanity.”

Shibarium is a blockchain scaling solution that’s intended to address the low transaction speed of Shiba Inu’s host chain Ethereum (ETH). Shibarium will also introduce new features, such as the burning of SHIB tokens, which could boost the value of the meme crypto asset.

Shibarium is slated to utilize BONE, another token in the Shiba Inu ecosystem, for gas fees. BONE is the governance token of ShibaSwap, the native decentralized exchange (DEX) of the Shiba Inu project. BONE allows users to vote on upcoming proposals.

The Dogecoin (DOGE) competitor’s ecosystem is also anticipating the release of its own metaverse. On Friday, ShibaSwap put out a call to action to its community, asking for short videos to promote the new metaverse, but no release date was given.
Costs nothing to hold at this point :wow:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
I am holding Shiba, but why would shibarium be expected to have a positive effect when Saitamask did nothing for saitama?

Daps
I am holding Shiba, but why would shibarium be expected to have a positive effect when Saitamask did nothing for saitama?
Saitama suffers from a lack of faith in the project due to repeated missteps by its developers. Had Saitamask’s release not been preceded by a roadmap littered with missed deadlines and unfulfilled hype, Saitama’s price would be much higher.

:francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Saitama suffers from a lack of faith in the project due to repeated missteps by its developers. Had Saitamask’s release not been preceded by a roadmap littered with missed deadlines and unfulfilled hype, Saitama’s price would be much higher.

:francis:

Definitely this. Too much fukkery happened thru out the past year with Saitama. Even still now their holders have this hopium like it's gonna be the #1 crypto in the world. Saitamask had too many delays and issues. Plus the fact they made it an app instead of a dex like shibaswap. It's much harder to do that cuz then you dealing with android and apple and the updates on there. Not to mention the fud with Willie D, the youtubers, and everything else. Shiba came first and had success, then Saitama came on and tried to do things better but they failed their potential. Plus the screw up of migrating to a v2 coin where plenty of people never got theirs and a dying volume, plus their lies or refusal to get listed on a CEX. Shib got listed on major exchanges like CB, Binance, Robinhood, Webull. I think that Saitama said they didn't need a CEX or had beef with them. They shot themselves in the foot plenty of times. Plus all the coins that were gonna be listed on saitamask either rugged, cancelled, or flopped like lilly finance and the other one that rugged, i think it was mononoke inu. they talk a lot of game but nothing has changed or come to fruition like the games, or the exchange they supposedly purchased. it was a bunch of hype and talk and most people got tired of it.

according to coingecko just now, saitama has a 24hr trading volume of $455,211

shib has one of $63,609,097. of course its a much cheaper coin but then i look at bone which is more expensive and its at $2,729,290. shib has bone, leash, and soon TREAT. it has an entire ecosytem, unlike saitama. plus you need to use bone as gas fees for shibarium like eth on uniswap. so it has a use. so high volume in the ecosystem already, utility, and likely way more followers on social media. shibarium definitely has more potential, and way less fukkery.