Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. It’s dead. Supply is too large, and the developers have failed to address that. I would invest in VOLT. It’s the best performing meme/alt coin of the year, and it hasn’t even started its run. Compare its yearly, monthly, and weekly charts to any other coin in the market. There is no contest. It is still relatively early, though that window is closing.

Not financial advice.
What brokerage are u using to buy and is it ledger compatible?

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
I have a good amount of play money to use, would it be good to invest $500-$1k more towards Shiba? I only own about $100 worth at the moment.

i wouldnt touch any altcoins right now breh just be patient , some may pump in bear markets but its way too risky and unpredictable, bitcoin dominance trending up right now

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Ok lets look at a few things. First with volt.

Their circulating supply is 69 trillion so not like they have a low amount themselves. And it's down 45% past 30 days plus I only see like 23 pairs listed so I don't know where the 100 exchanges are.

63M market cap and 1.4M trading volume 24H.

Using the 12H chart since that's the one I'm using for the other coin:

cg8O1aB7

I see some support on that blue line but it failed to pump back up towards ATH in November and its been trending down. It crossed down below the red/green clouds. Thats an ichimoku cloud. Price above the cloud like it was in November, means price go up. Price below it means price go down. Plus the moving averages have crossed back over and you can see how black line went above orange line when it ran up and now it crossed back under it signaling a death cross, aka bearish. Don't know what they working on but I doubt it's much or anything revolutionary.

Now Shib does have a bigger supply/market cap/trading volume. 30D down 3.6%. Its chart just bounced off this support area, blue line, and depending how these updates go will tell what the trend is. Moving averages still trending down and below the cloud so nothing guaranteed depending on what they do this coming week.

pmRBBAOF

But the one I love is obviously Bone.

Total supply of 250M, MC at about 22M, and 24h volume of nearly 14M per coingecko. Also trending up, 42% for the month. And expected to go higher.

This is an article about Bone and the upcoming Shibarium.

$BONE will be the gas token for Shibarium and that’s one of the main reasons we think it will do very well.

Meaning that no transaction can be done on Shibarium without having bone. Just like ETH for gas fees on its network. Not sure if this means they'll seperate from ETH or what. ETH does have a lower total supply but not sure if that'll still be true in long run cuz you can still stake ETH and I think mine it as well, not sure, almost all of mine are staked. Bone stopped their staking rewards so 250M is the hard cap. Shibaswap is currently the 20th ranked dex on coingecko with a little under 10M in 24H volume. Definitely see the volume increasing when shibarium comes out. Bone not on any major exchanges like Shib is such as Coinbase, Binance, RH, etc. But looks to be more useful in the future. As evident by the increase in demand for it.

The moving averages looking to cross and its back up above the cloud. With the low supply and high demand, I'm looking for it to test that blue trend line I drew and hopefully go over it, especially if progress has been made on shibarium or anything else. And who knows what they would do after launch with gas. They can say they'll burn a percent of the gas fees and drop the supply to 200M or who knows. It just has a planned purpose. Right now eth is required but eventually it'll be bone.

fiaqDiXv

Another chart with something I have noticed:

Looking at the blue line. Notice how it kept getting rejected at A but then had the big run up over it and back down but now using it as support in B. Bounced off it a few times and failed to touch it the last dip so its been getting stronger.

RtNMmelz

I have a good amount of play money to use, would it be good to invest $500-$1k more towards Shiba? I only own about $100 worth at the moment.

The other two coins may be cheaper but I think the one that will be successful is Bone.

Depending on your finances and whatnot. I don't want to tell you to put all your money in even tho I strongly believe in it. Maybe a bit at a time or whatever works for you but definitely look into Bone.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
in fact looking at my chart with the cloud, the bottom the cloud is around the .78 mark so i can see a bounce off there if it does dip. time will tell on monday afternoon when site opens but it'll be an interesting time until then.

Daps
Ok lets look at a few things. First with volt.

Their circulating supply is 69 trillion so not like they have a low amount themselves. And it's down 45% past 30 days plus I only see like 23 pairs listed so I don't know where the 100 exchanges are.

63M market cap and 1.4M trading volume 24H.

Using the 12H chart since that's the one I'm using for the other coin:

cg8O1aB7

I see some support on that blue line but it failed to pump back up towards ATH in November and its been trending down. It crossed down below the red/green clouds. Thats an ichimoku cloud. Price above the cloud like it was in November, means price go up. Price below it means price go down. Plus the moving averages have crossed back over and you can see how black line went above orange line when it ran up and now it crossed back under it signaling a death cross, aka bearish. Don't know what they working on but I doubt it's much or anything revolutionary.

Now Shib does have a bigger supply/market cap/trading volume. 30D down 3.6%. Its chart just bounced off this support area, blue line, and depending how these updates go will tell what the trend is. Moving averages still trending down and below the cloud so nothing guaranteed depending on what they do this coming week.

pmRBBAOF

But the one I love is obviously Bone.

Total supply of 250M, MC at about 22M, and 24h volume of nearly 14M per coingecko. Also trending up, 42% for the month. And expected to go higher.

This is an article about Bone and the upcoming Shibarium.

$BONE will be the gas token for Shibarium and that’s one of the main reasons we think it will do very well.

Meaning that no transaction can be done on Shibarium without having bone. Just like ETH for gas fees on its network. Not sure if this means they'll seperate from ETH or what. ETH does have a lower total supply but not sure if that'll still be true in long run cuz you can still stake ETH and I think mine it as well, not sure, almost all of mine are staked. Bone stopped their staking rewards so 250M is the hard cap. Shibaswap is currently the 20th ranked dex on coingecko with a little under 10M in 24H volume. Definitely see the volume increasing when shibarium comes out. Bone not on any major exchanges like Shib is such as Coinbase, Binance, RH, etc. But looks to be more useful in the future. As evident by the increase in demand for it.

The moving averages looking to cross and its back up above the cloud. With the low supply and high demand, I'm looking for it to test that blue trend line I drew and hopefully go over it, especially if progress has been made on shibarium or anything else. And who knows what they would do after launch with gas. They can say they'll burn a percent of the gas fees and drop the supply to 200M or who knows. It just has a planned purpose. Right now eth is required but eventually it'll be bone.

fiaqDiXv

Another chart with something I have noticed:

Looking at the blue line. Notice how it kept getting rejected at A but then had the big run up over it and back down but now using it as support in B. Bounced off it a few times and failed to touch it the last dip so its been getting stronger.

RtNMmelz

The other two coins may be cheaper but I think the one that will be successful is Bone.

Depending on your finances and whatnot. I don't want to tell you to put all your money in even tho I strongly believe in it. Maybe a bit at a time or whatever works for you but definitely look into Bone.

Nah, that’s inaccurate. They’re on 100 exchanges. Not sure where you’re getting 23 from. Seems like you haven’t been following Volt’s developments. Its telegram - which is more active than any other coin’s, another sign of how healthy it is, since social engagement is a metric by which you can gauge community interest - is always apprising visitors with updates. Voltichange, its swap that also burns every coin traded on each transaction, was released last month. Since then, the supply has been burned at a fairly impressive rate. 69 trillion is total. I believe, factoring in burns, the supply is at …57 or 58. Don’t hold me to that.

Not discounting your expertise, but VOLT is definitely not looking bearish. And I certainly would drop $1,000 in it before Shib.

:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah, that’s inaccurate. They’re on 100 exchanges. Not sure where you’re getting 23 from. Seems like you haven’t been following Volt’s developments. Its telegram - which is more active than any other coin’s, another sign of how healthy it is, since social engagement is a metric by which you can gauge community interest - is always apprising visitors with updates. Voltichange, its swap that also burns every coin traded on each transaction, was released last month. Since then, the supply has been burned at a fairly impressive rate. 69 trillion is total. I believe, factoring in burns, the supply is at …57 or 58. Don’t hold me to that.

Not discounting your expertise, but VOLT is definitely not looking bearish. And I certainly would drop $1,000 in it before Shib.

:francis:

Just to clarify you talking about buying Volt V2 right???:patrice: