Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Daps
Definitely this. Too much fukkery happened thru out the past year with Saitama. Even still now their holders have this hopium like it's gonna be the #1 crypto in the world. Saitamask had too many delays and issues. Plus the fact they made it an app instead of a dex like shibaswap. It's much harder to do that cuz then you dealing with android and apple and the updates on there. Not to mention the fud with Willie D, the youtubers, and everything else. Shiba came first and had success, then Saitama came on and tried to do things better but they failed their potential. Plus the screw up of migrating to a v2 coin where plenty of people never got theirs and a dying volume, plus their lies or refusal to get listed on a CEX. Shib got listed on major exchanges like CB, Binance, Robinhood, Webull. I think that Saitama said they didn't need a CEX or had beef with them. They shot themselves in the foot plenty of times. Plus all the coins that were gonna be listed on saitamask either rugged, cancelled, or flopped like lilly finance and the other one that rugged, i think it was mononoke inu. they talk a lot of game but nothing has changed or come to fruition like the games, or the exchange they supposedly purchased. it was a bunch of hype and talk and most people got tired of it.

according to coingecko just now, saitama has a 24hr trading volume of $455,211

shib has one of $63,609,097. of course its a much cheaper coin but then i look at bone which is more expensive and its at $2,729,290. shib has bone, leash, and soon TREAT. it has an entire ecosytem, unlike saitama. plus you need to use bone as gas fees for shibarium like eth on uniswap. so it has a use. so high volume in the ecosystem already, utility, and likely way more followers on social media. shibarium definitely has more potential, and way less fukkery.
That Vegas debacle was the most embarrassing display I’ve seen from any crypto project. It was a mix of hubris and hopium, fueled by overpriced drinks that had Jake Gagain begging his followers to pay for. It’s circled the drain ever since. I lost so much money in Saitama (thousands), but I can’t be mad at anyone but my inexperienced self.

:russ:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Spot out somewhere in Texas that someone is opening. Think it said in January, not sure if I still have the tweet open in another device. But still good to see there being an actual store with the name on it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Bone still holding on. EMA lines on 12H haven't been this close together since they death crossed back in early October. A 3 month gap on Tuesday, 10/3 to 1/3.

0KF9HJAJ

Looking back and zooming out a bit, it had a golden cross in late June so late July, August, September is 3 months as well. So could be seeing a run towards early April, prolly even more with Shibarium pending.

nXTcgx4L

Nothing yet on the 1 day EMA lines but later this week will tell us more. Volume doesn't look too crazy, rather stable, but it's been holding up well. Should be in a decent place later on this week.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Bone back at a dollar for first time since 12/18 and looking to hopefully close the 12H candle at highest mark since early November.

iTyUgINS

I see this posted on their discord so it might be what helped the evening pump cuz it was around .91 or .92 earlier today.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Per Discord:

Stixil (EST, GMT -4)
8d33fd3d3786e395c64f8ef6ff8e94da.webp
Today at 8:58 PM​

@everyone In our last post, we wanted to remind everyone that BONE
:bone~1:
serves as the only required gas token for operability within Shibarium, and tonight we have a new announcement: We would like to formally announce that each Shibarium transaction will burn
🔥
SHIB
:Shib:
We are focused in delivery at this time, please stay tuned for additional information and as we approach our beta launch.
📰
Shibarium Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/ShibariumNet

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
These look to be the next two targets for bone. Even with no shibarium or announcement yet, still holding up and moving based on overall market and potential. Broke out of the downward trend already and nicely staying above the 20EMA. That first resistance was from late October so it's made a decent comeback. Maybe it can pass it early next week if things go well.

sYlaeCqo

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

:blessed: :wow: