Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Mid August start, late October touch, that's two and a half months. Add same time length and get mid January, where we are now. Too early to tell if it'll close above the line but great start to the day, and EMA lines may cross soon enough. Didn't see any news posted on the discord. Bone up to 1.47, past that 1.39 resistance line from my last chart. I say shib goes up a bit then drops down and bounces off that trend line again before flying up, hopefully before shibarium release. Still got a way to go before the next zero but won't hurt to accumulate some more

vypYQIZy

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
forgot i put some money in this :dead:
I forgot what coins I put money in too as well. I did a couple of coins that were super cheap and looked alright, couple of 50s and 100s. Nothing insane, if it explodes I'm relaxed.:mjlit:
But as we all say, only risk what you can lose. Always. This shyt ain't guaranteed.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Damn that's alot of money... is that going to a personal wallet or the burn wallet???:patrice:
that looks to be a contract wallet.

36th biggest wallet.

I was curious and saw it said something about safe multisig. no idea what that is but i saw something about gnosis. i found this youtube video i'm bout to check out to learn more on that.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Shib and Bone running tonight. Won knows if there'll be another dip thru the next week or not. Close to the previous spike in late October. Bone slightly above 1.60 which was a resistance recently so hopefully it stays above it from here on out.