Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
when it comes to crypto @Rhakim doesnt know shyt and should be ignored

:francis:

Shiba is far more functional than Doge and has meme status. One of the most impressive coin launches in recent memory
We gonna eat 1-2 zeros by DECEMBER FACTS!!!

News alerts already going out!
With staking rewards, burning, Shibaswap, and others benefits, Shiba could easily moon to $1. Coins that yield high rewards always become valuable. It's almost a defi play. Shouts out to my Haitian bro @LeVraiPapi for bringing this to my attention way back

Your non-Shiba advice in this thread would lose people a shytload of money too.

Buy bitcoin
Yup. Coinbase is about to make a fortune. If your into stocks COIN is a good buy
Cashing out all my shyt stocks except TSLA and COIN and maybe a few others tmw and dumping it into BTC and SOL. So sick of stocks at this point. Not to mention the tax ramifications of big gains.

How much are bitcoin, COIN, and TSLA down since you made those recommendations? :picard:

You thought I was just shytting on you cause you're a Republican when I was really trying to save the people from all the pump and dump bullshyt.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Like what I'm seeing from Bone lately. Price looks to have broken thru that downward slope (purple line) and waiting for the black line to cross over the orange one cuz that signals a price increase approaching. Hopefully within this next week. Long as it stays above the orange line at least. Looking good to go over a dollar again soon enough but you never know with how crazy shyt can get. Not seeing much on shib tho but anything can happen.
Bone ATH is over fifteen bucks so anything under a dollar is a good investment. I might consider seeing what I can scramble up and increase my stack a bit, even if it's just up to 4k from the 3300 I have. Hopefully it stays stable for a bit or slowly goes up and not super fast. Gotta see if they got any new catalyst coming soon. Haven't heard much.

jwBxCoqq

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Wish I would've waited but I'm trading with crypto and not fiat so not like whatever I swapped with before would've held up. But made an update to my last Bone pic.

It tried breaking out of the cloud at A but was unsuccessful, and then the market started dipping. Luckily it held itself and didn't break under the cloud at B. Now it looks like its trying to break thru again at C. That .60 support line looked strong thru out November and it didn't even dip that low during the recent drop. Target for now is to get past that .98 wick in the A circle then $1. Depends how interest rates look and if it gets a decent push rest of the week.

ep8yZjK0

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
I have a good amount of play money to use, would it be good to invest $500-$1k more towards Shiba? I only own about $100 worth at the moment.

Daps
I have a good amount of play money to use, would it be good to invest $500-$1k more towards Shiba? I only own about $100 worth at the moment.
No. It’s dead. Supply is too large, and the developers have failed to address that. I would invest in VOLT. It’s the best performing meme/alt coin of the year, and it hasn’t even started its run. Compare its yearly, monthly, and weekly charts to any other coin in the market. There is no contest. It is still relatively early, though that window is closing.

Not financial advice.