Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
200.gif

I marked mine a little higher (know you were being conservative, but with the unexpectedness of the markets rn, I set a buy order for 2700), let's :eat:
Had to take a bit of profit but my stack still a decent size. Lost a crazy enough amount today that I had to take some out. Hopefully the ones I have left make up for it.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Had to take a bit of profit but my stack still a decent size. Lost a crazy enough amount today that I had to take some out. Hopefully the ones I have left make up for it.

Bro, this is exactly why I withdrew mostly everything except a little more than my initial profit :wow:

Hope you get it back

But yeah fukk these goofies and their expert knowledge :mjgrin: just off instinct, I knew that my flip was too great not to pull it all.

If it was Bitcoin? Nah...

But I hadn't even heard of this shyt a month or two ago, fukk that. I bought back in and saved myself a major L

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Bro, this is exactly why I withdrew mostly everything except a little more than my initial profit :wow:

Hope you get it back

But yeah fukk these goofies and their expert knowledge :mjgrin: just off instinct, I knew that my flip was too great not to pull it all.

If it was Bitcoin? Nah...

But I hadn't even heard of this shyt a month or two ago, fukk that. I bought back in and saved myself a major L

Yeah ima get it back. I'm not as worried cuz of my initial investment. I couldn't have put in more than $500 cuz my paid fees show just under 400 and the coin was mad cheap. Yet I've pulled six figures in profit with a remaining stack that could still get me major gains. But when I saw my profits go down earlier by six figures, I was like oh hell no. Let me grab some just in case. I've made plenty already and will hold best I can but that much loss in profit can scare a person. Especially when there's other coins on the come up if one doesn't hit. Grab what I can, let the rest ride and if I miss out on gains, try and get it on the next one.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Yeah ima get it back. I'm not as worried cuz of my initial investment. I couldn't have put in more than $500 cuz my paid fees show just under 400 and the coin was mad cheap. Yet I've pulled six figures in profit with a remaining stack that could still get me major gains. But when I saw my profits go down earlier by six figures, I was like oh hell no. Let me grab some just in case. I've made plenty already and will hold best I can but that much loss in profit can scare a person. Especially when there's other coins on the come up if one doesn't hit. Grab what I can, let the rest ride and if I miss out on gains, try and get it on the next one.

Salute bruh. I joke about getting paid and buying some lavish things with these coins...now don't get it twisted, obviously I want it to pop off in a major way, but having a plan is key.

Like I made a mental note that I want to execute a 3 year plan in this crypto game..Year 1 make enough to pay off student loans and stack a sizable bag of top/stable coins (Link, Eth, GRT)
That's most important, because everything after that is "house money" (which ironically is part of Year 2)

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trying to buy on the dip but none of my CCs are authorizing crypto.com

Apparently they have a new rule in which you can't buy cryptocurrency with a credit card... I was able to do so a few years ago on Coinbase.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trying to buy on the dip but none of my CCs are authorizing crypto.com

Apparently they have a new rule in which you can't buy cryptocurrency with a credit card...I was able to do so a few years ago on Coinbase.

ya they changed that a minute ago...I’m tempted to say even as early as late 2017...bcuz I was buying crypto on cards weekly with no hassle...by the time new ppl tried jumping on at the end of the year, they were having difficulty making purchases on their credit cards...shyt some banks were closing ppl’s accounts and giving them 30 days notice to withdraw all their funds just bcuz they wired money into coinbase to buy crypto...game was real dirty for a minute...folks did their best to keep/scare the little man out of it at one point

BaviKingVA

Live every day like it's your last
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I had doge but sold before it took off. Now this is poppin but don't have the avenues to get to get this

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bough a million of them for hell of it. I dont trust thir crypto.com site. Anyone have any suggestions on where i can transfer my coins