Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I dont know how to post pic but the transaction said usdc was approved to be used on uniswap

is there a txid? normally when using uniswap itself there are two steps.. approve for swap and then the actual transaction as step 2. i never used trust for that before.

take that txid and search in Ethereum (ETH) Blockchain Explorer.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I dont know how to post pic but the transaction said usdc was approved to be used on uniswap
Where it shows your wallet on top right of uniswap screen, click it and there's likely a transaction history there and something that says show on etherscan. Should tell you there more info. But like @TENET said, first time you swap a new coin it has an approval process before the swap which sucks.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Why doge? Does it matter? If you want to make money then make it. Dudes with this analysis paralysis is why they miss a big bag.

meanwhile I’m up 10 racks..
I never miss these coins.

I just decided to go alll in our half in... based on if it's a real thing or a shyt coin.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Where are y'all paying these ridiculous gas fees for SHIB at :picard:

shyt is virtually free on Bitmart

Swap sites uses gas fees for these tokens not on the exchanges....:francis: before you could pay $40 in fees and however much you wanted to purchase the tokens for dirt cheap but since shiba came through they jacked up the swap fees....:beli: