Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Gonna forget Shibu exists till Christmas.
.Hopefully it's Merry when I return cuz I'm not tryna feel like a ho ho ho
might be a bear run come winter time breh...assuming this ecosystem is a vibrant as they say might wanna pay attention when it's oct/nov

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
i'm trying to figure put pancake swap to get some pubes :dame:

i keep getting this error "The transaction cannot succeed due to error: PancakeRouter: INSUFFICIENT_OUTPUT_AMOUNT. This is probably an issue with one of the tokens you are swapping. "

can anyone help?

Eclipser

All Star
Daps

i keep getting this error "The transaction cannot succeed due to error: PancakeRouter: INSUFFICIENT_OUTPUT_AMOUNT. This is probably an issue with one of the tokens you are swapping. "

can anyone help?

This has to do with the conversion of your coin to the other coin producing some unwieldy, long numbers. It's dumb but you have to adjust it so there aren't so many digits. That's what worked for me.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

can anyone help?

up your tolerance (to rip off levels) 1 percent at a time.

i personally think that there is some sort of skank hidden in the numbers but I haven't been using this long enough to find out.

tolerance percentages that I need to get transactions through seem crazy to me.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
up your tolerance (to rip off levels) 1 percent at a time.

i personally think that there is some sort of skank hidden in the numbers but I haven't been using this long enough to find out.

tolerance percentages that I need to get transactions through seem crazy to me.

apparently it has to be 12%

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Think I'm gonna mark 2550 as a support line. :patrice:

Been trending up since this afternoons dip to 2339
and the lows have been higher over time. Its bounced a few times off the 20 day moving average and that line keeps rising or staying steady. Think resistance is around 3700. Possible bullish pennant. Gotta see how the first half of Europe reacts and the US when they wake up. Might hover between 3300 and 3700 for some time.

200.gif

I marked mine a little higher (know you were being conservative, but with the unexpectedness of the markets rn, I set a buy order for 2700), let's :eat: