Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya they changed that a minute ago...I’m tempted to say even as early as late 2017...bcuz I was buying crypto on cards weekly with no hassle...by the time new ppl tried jumping on at the end of the year, they were having difficulty making purchases on their credit cards...shyt some banks were closing ppl’s accounts and giving them 30 days notice to withdraw all their funds just bcuz they wired money into coinbase to buy crypto...game was real dirty for a minute...folks did their best to keep/scare the little man out of it at one point

Makes sense, I bought ETH/LTC/BTC on Coinbase back in 2016/2017. Looking at Coinbase now they don't even allow CC purchases.

I bough a million of them for hell of it. I dont trust thir crypto.com site. Anyone have any suggestions on where i can transfer my coins

Did you buy using your bank account or debit card?

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Decided to stop by a read you brehs thread,,

damnnn, Maximum supply Or Circulating supply most be at quadrillion for this coin

:ohhh: Brehs copping millions of coins

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I’ve been in the crypto game longer than you, on legit projects not meme coins. Was just tryna make a buck:yeshrug:
Bruh you’re like 20 and broke. You don’t even know me so how do you even know how long I’ve been in crypto? I bet my bag is bigger than yours also.

The fact that you’re saying the ride is over before SHIBA even gets on SHIBASWAP tells me you’re a rookie and a cappin ass nikka.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
This VB whale wallet is dumping all his dog meme coins and apparently he had some of damn near all of them.