Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Bruh you’re like 20 and broke. You don’t even know me so how do you even know how long I’ve been in crypto? I bet my bag is bigger than yours also.

The fact that you’re saying the ride is over before SHIBA even gets on SHIBASWAP tells me you’re a rookie and a cappin ass nikka.
I do have one question, what makes shibaswap competitive long term tho? Cause it's hella swap exchanges that means alot are going to fail in a few years.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Bruh you’re like 20 and broke. You don’t even know me so how do you even know how long I’ve been in crypto? I bet my bag is bigger than yours also.

The fact that you’re saying the ride is over before SHIBA even gets on SHIBASWAP tells me you’re a rookie and a cappin ass nikka.
*I’m 21
*sitting on money rn that you probably had to hustle all year to make.
*I only fake like I’m broke so the gold digging hoes don’t try to trap me:umad:like I haven’t been telling y’all I been activated with the National Guard for the past few months stacking:wow:
*I am a veteran in this game, I been fukking with legit coins like xrp, NEO, Ada, eth, since I was 18, I’m just holding, this my first pump and dump coin:yeshrug:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Relax... All coins are struggling the past two days... nothing drastic in percentages.
Don’t listen to him
*I’m 21
*sitting on money rn that you probably had to hustle all year to make.
*I only fake like I’m broke so the gold digging hoes don’t try to trap me:umad:
*I been fukking with legit coins like xrp, NEO, Ada, eth, since I was 18, I’m just holding, this my first pump and dump coin:yeshrug:
bruh you’re broke. Stop cappin. You live in the valley and take a bus to get to spots. Stop trying to impress strangers on the net. You must be a weirdo offline.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Don’t listen to him

bruh you’re broke. Stop cappin. You live in the valley and take a bus to get to spots. Stop trying to impress strangers on the net. You must be a weirdo offline.
I’m not @skeetsinternal i don’t need to lie to you a$$holes. I’m sitting on $$, have a motorcycle, and still investing into my long term crypto portfolio. Stay pressed,son:umad:
Edit: @Barnett114 come get this old head tryna slander me. Son keeping tabs on me but doesn’t have the diligence to peep my updates in life:russ:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Knew this wana be Dogecoin was going to flop, when nikkas only put on $20 and get millions of coins you ain't making no money on that bullshyt :mjlol: