Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Crypto in general is going to be in a bear market by the winter time, like i tried to tell these fools in the Doge thread. Best thing to do is to take high profits now, then DCA later. Shib might actually have some legs due to the ETH connection. I'm long hodling but not large amounts.

Those are for KISHU :lolbron:
Thoughts on kishu and Akita :patrice:

he_is_I

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh/Cincinnati
Tried to swap usdc for shib on uniswap and all it did was take my gass fee with no swap :snoop: Ima just wait to get approved by binance to start trading because trust wallet been fukkin me up.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Care to explain to a crypto novice?

speaking for me and not anyone else

and what I should be using ?

If you are in this thread you are likely looking to buy a shyt coin. Now its likely you can make money on whichever coin that is but Coinbase isn't in the business of listing shytcoins. I'd suggest Kucoin, if the coin isn't on there then you can probably find a tutorial in this thread or the other one. Might have to do some searching though. Also you can try youtube.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
If you are in this thread you are likely looking to buy a shyt coin. Now its likely you can make money on whichever coin that is but Coinbase isn't in the business of listing shytcoins. I'd suggest Kucoin, if the coin isn't on there then you can probably find a tutorial in this thread or the other one. Might have to do some searching though. Also you can try youtube.
I’m just looking to make some extra beard period

if I can do it on Coinbase then I will fukk with it

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Care to explain to a crypto novice?

speaking for me and not anyone else

and what I should be using ?

it means that he further you go off the beaten track the more risky it is.

there are people in crypto that will just vanish with your money (if they can).

people will like, pump and dump, spin .. do whatever to get their lambo.

so if you are new you have to be careful out there, especially in the wild-west crocodile infested waters of swap exchanges and new projects.