Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Are you going to cop BONE and LEASH from SHIBSWAP (when it drops) ?
I think one of them out already and ridiculously high. I could get some with my profits but doubt it. I think Leash is the one thats out. Might check out Bone or see if I can stake some SHIB for it. Even if its just 10% of my stack it would be worth it. Gotta see if I just hold right now and it keeps going up so I can try and flip some Shib for Bone when released. Wish I would've got in on Leash but think that was more complicated to get into.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
318k holders and 6 billion in 24 hour trading volume, yet Etherscan doesn't put respect on Shib name and list it as a top ERC20 coin. :birdman:

tenor.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Y’all read this thread. If shiba doesn’t make that move to cross out at least 2 0s before the winter we might be fukked :patrice:

@Hiphoplives4eva you think they chatting wass or are they on to something :lupe:

Eventually the profits will be moved over to better crypto. Can't be taking huge risks your entire life. Need some stability eventually. Nobody is nearing retirement and risking their entire account on some random coin. Everything gets moved to btc/eth/fiat eventually.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Eventually the profits will be moved over to better crypto. Can't be taking huge risks your entire life. Need some stability eventually. Nobody is nearing retirement and risking their entire account on some random coin. Everything gets moved to btc/eth/fiat eventually.
I do plan to move this to eth or fiat eventually but lets me at least get it .1 if that even

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Y’all read this thread. If shiba doesn’t make that move to cross out at least 2 0s before the winter we might be fukked :patrice:

@Hiphoplives4eva you think they chatting wass or are they on to something :lupe:

Crypto in general is going to be in a bear market by the winter time, like i tried to tell these fools in the Doge thread. Best thing to do is to take high profits now, then DCA later. Shib might actually have some legs due to the ETH connection. I'm long hodling but not large amounts.

Those are for KISHU :lolbron:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying tho, since I already have MetaMask can't I do the same thing without setting up Trust Wallet? I assume so